Carnival Fare Checker

Darlzee

When you check for the fare and you see that the price has dropped, should we assume that price is also with all the taxes and fees included? I just booked two days ago for a Easter Cruise 2014 and it shows it is over $400 cheaper now with the fare checker.

So how do I go about getting the form to submit? Sorry for the ignorance!!:mad:

When you check for the fare and you see that the price has dropped, should we assume that price is also with all the taxes and fees included? I just booked two days ago for a Easter Cruise 2014 and it shows it is over $400 cheaper now with the fare checker.

So how do I go about getting the form to submit? Sorry for the ignorance!!:mad:

The Fare checker only shows the initial price of the cabin (no taxes/fees are included).

Compare the price of the category you booked (i.e. 8A,8C,8D) against whatever rate you would normally qualify for (Senior Rate, Past Guest, Early Saver), if that price is lower you can request a price drop.

If you are booked Early Saver, you can continue to get price drops up to 2 days before sailing. If you booked any other category (Senior, Past Guest) then after final payment you can no longer get any price drops or on-board credit.

Hope this helps

Sometimes it's necessary to check fareviewer and the Carnival site too. I say this because on fareviewer, if one is eligible for military rates, they don't show up. Also, if one is a senior and military eligible, sometimes on the booking site one or the other doesn't show up.

I check both and have found price reductions on one that weren't showing on the other.

Archived