3 or 4 night Baltic cruises on RCL for the summer of 2007?

This morning I received a cruise critic newsletter. Among the information in it was that Royal Caribbean was going to intersperse some shorter 3 and 4 nights Baltic cruises next summer along with their regular 12 night cruises.

I called Royal Caribbean and requested the dates of the 4 night cruises and asked whether they included St. Petersberg as a port. The person I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about.

Does anyone have any information on this?

I think this is what you are referring to. The Jewel of the Seas will be doing short Baltic cruises in 2007

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=1603

Yes, that was what I saw and why I contacted Royal Caribbean. They, or at least the person I spoke with, had no information. What I am looking for is the dates for next summer and whether the intinerary includes St. Petersberg.

This morning I received a cruise critic newsletter. Among the information in it was that Royal Caribbean was going to intersperse some shorter 3 and 4 nights Baltic cruises next summer along with their regular 12 night cruises.

I called Royal Caribbean and requested the dates of the 4 night cruises and asked whether they included St. Petersberg as a port. The person I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about.

Does anyone have any information on this?

I think it would be hard to go to St. Petersburg on such a short cruise. The Navigator is doing a 7-day Short Scandinavia Cruise from Southampton with stops in Stavanger (Norway). Copenhagen, and Amsterdam.

I think it would be hard to go to St. Petersburg on such a short cruise. The Navigator is doing a 7-day Short Scandinavia Cruise from Southampton with stops in Stavanger (Norway). Copenhagen, and Amsterdam.

It could be done as a round trip from Helsinki or as a Helsinki-St.Petrsburg-Tallinn cruise.

Archived