Explain how the electric slot works

happytovacation

We've hesitated to use the glowing nightlight in the bathroom's "shaver only" socket which I've read may be okay.
I do it all the time. Absolutely no problem. Saves having to turn on the light during the night. This is the Royal in 2013.

98ca0a9fe742a3b0901adb373dc181b9.jpg

Thanks...that makes sense. :)

We bring a night light (the greenish-blue circular glowing light) to see at night & have a small flashlight for in the bathroom. We've hesitated to use the glowing nightlight in the bathroom's "shaver only" socket which I've read may be okay.

It's perfectly fine. I usually install one upon boarding for the duration of our cruise.

Mike:)

I do it all the time. Absolutely no problem. Saves having to turn on the light during the night. This is the Royal in 2013.

It's perfectly fine. I usually install one upon boarding for the duration of our cruise.

Mike:)

Thanks Pam & Mike for the reassurances that it won't create a problem. :)

On the plus side, I know where to find my key card instead of searching the room for it ;)

Very good point there! I'm lucky, I've encountered this system before-when staying at a Cancer Treatment Accommodation Facility, then a hotel and a motel chosen by my father, and each time I had to "teach" him how to use the system-he's a bit er-technology challenged! Equally, I do have a membership card I can bring with me to "park" in the slot when I leave the room so I have my room card with me, thanks for the "heads up" it's someone I'm always afraid of, locking myself out of my room! I know I wouldn't be the 1st or the last person to do it either!

Crochetcruise :cool: