Cirque Dreams Not Included with UDP

monkeybone

I was able to book the Cirque dinner under the UDP this morning for our Breakaway cruise on 6/28. I had to do 2 separate ressies because we have 2 rooms books but it came up as no charge.

I will keep trying........did you also get the promo?

Sunday

06/28/2015 ON BOARD CIRQUE DREAMS & DINNER JUNGLE FANTASY ENTERTAINMENT 09:00 pm

$ 39.99 REMOVE FROM CART

Sunday

06/28/2015 ON BOARD CIRQUE DREAMS & DINNER JUNGLE FANTASY ENTERTAINMENT 09:00 pm

$ 39.99 REMOVE FROM CART

Sunday

$ 39.99 REMOVE FROM CART

TOTAL $ 119.97

Total checkout price shown above is inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees

Very frustrating and no Cagneys to book at all!

So they want to add more fees and charges with no notice and not bother to fix the site OMG

Edited by monkeybone

I had read the same, contacted my PCC last week and at that point she said she could not confirm that the show would be included for my March 2016 Epic cruise. I had here change my promotion. I will now take the UBP & OBC. We will skip the show we keep specialty dinners to those received from CAS and Platinum status. I refuse to support all these new changes and will do what I can to make sure my displeasure reaches the right ears.

Rochelle

Spoke to the supervisor Elizabeth after an hour long call she said she will call me tomorrow and let me know what the entertainment department says:mad:

Absolute BS! I will switch to paid Gratuities if they don't honor the show, others booked today with no problem. I have been trying from last night for the same cruise gmazz is on and they booked today!

Hi, you were trying to book the 9pm show. It's the 6pm show on the first night that comes free with UDP. Please check.

It used to be both shows were eligible because we went to the late show so we wouldn't miss sail away.

Edited by peg013

Hi, you were trying to book the 9pm show. It's the 6pm show on the first night that comes free with UDP. Please check.

Sunday

06/28/2015 ON BOARD CIRQUE DREAMS & DINNER JUNGLE FANTASY ENTERTAINMENT 05:45 pm

$ 39.99 REMOVE FROM CART

Sunday

06/28/2015 ON BOARD CIRQUE DREAMS & DINNER JUNGLE FANTASY ENTERTAINMENT 05:45 pm

$ 39.99 REMOVE FROM CART

Sunday

$ 39.99 REMOVE FROM CART

I have been trying from 12:01 am last night! I have been on many NCL cruises and after all this BS this would be my last, If I didn't have the Garden Villa booked with CC friends......Trust me I was once an NCL cheerleader. Major scam going on here!

Edited by monkeybone

Try making the booking by selecting regular seating not premium.

Rochelle

Rochelle I was on with NCL transferred to Elizabeth a supervisor..They are saying they no longer honor the show.....then after I told them others on my same cruise booked for free today, she said they are stopping it in July.......If there is room they will honor it if not I'm out of luck! She said she will call me tomorrow after speaking to the entertainment department....really?

If I was not on CC I wouldn't even know so I guess they just stopped it on random people!

Edited by monkeybone

It used to be both shows were eligible because we went to the late show so we wouldn't miss sail away.

No shows are eligible for me! Why doesn't NCL chime in here?

Sunday

$ 39.99 REMOVE FROM CART

Sunday

$ 39.99 REMOVE FROM CART

Sunday

$ 39.99 REMOVE FROM CART

I booked just booked the 9pm show for June 28th and it was free.

OMG I have to laugh at this point! Glad it worked out for you because NCL can't or won't let me book it for free!!!!

And she informed me that if they are booked by tomorrow when the entertainment department opens there is nothing they can do about it.........Now that customer service for you!

Edited by monkeybone

I hope they get back to you tomorrow with something more positive. If someone who just booked today can get it for free then you should be to.

I do question the fact that are removing it at all. For people who booked during these recent promotions it clearly said that the first night the Dinner/show was free...and was exactly why I chose that option for March 2016. I am paid in full for that cruise and would hate to have found out in the early part of 2016 that was no longer the case. This is just one more instance where the lack of communication by NCL is appalling. If they offered something as part of the promotion and are changing the terms it is their obligation to notify the consumer. The fact that a $40 show could have been the main part of their selection process as it was mine. To take it away just reeks of dishonesty.

When it becomes standard that this inclusion on the first night is no longer possible I am sure we will see another thread here on CC go viral.

Rochelle

I hope they get back to you tomorrow with something more positive. If someone who just booked today can get it for free then you should be to.

I do question the fact that are removing it at all. For people who booked during these recent promotions it clearly said that the first night the Dinner/show was free...and was exactly why I chose that option for March 2016. I am paid in full for that cruise and would hate to have found out in the early part of 2016 that was no longer the case. This is just one more instance where the lack of communication by NCL is appalling. If they offered something as part of the promotion and are changing the terms it is their obligation to notify the consumer. The fact that a $40 show could have been the main part of their selection process as it was mine. To take it away just reeks of dishonesty.

When it becomes standard that this inclusion on the first night is no longer possible I am sure we will see another thread here on CC go viral.

Rochelle

Well brace yourself Rochelle, from what Elizabeth and Tim said at NCL it will no longer be free the first night after July.

This really does show how shady NCL has become...Even at 6pm tonight they would not fix it for me! I guess they hope it will be sold out tomorrow so I really have no chance...I really am sadden by this experience.

This is true. Was on Epic last week and my suite-mates were all charged for Cirquie, even though we had UDP. They were told "you are paying for the show, not the dinner" which is the total opposite of what used to be the party line.

How many times have we defended on here that the charge was for the dinner as it was considered a speciality restaurant and that NCL does not charge for shows.

Guess what? Now NCL charges for shows.

This is true. Was on Epic last week and my suite-mates were all charged for Cirquie, even though we had UDP. They were told "you are paying for the show, not the dinner" which is the total opposite of what used to be the party line.

How many times have we defended on here that the charge was for the dinner as it was considered a speciality restaurant and that NCL does not charge for shows.

Guess what? Now NCL charges for shows.

Now they seemed to be picking and choosing who pays for the show!

This has shown me and hopefully everyone else how greedy and shady NCL has become! I mean WOW! And its no computer glitch spoke to three people at NCL and they were unwilling to fix it for me. I have to wait to see if the entertainment department will honor my booking and if the show is sold out by then Elizabeth (NCL supervisor) informed me we would have to pay to see it another night! Almost criminal!