NCL Fall 2017 Itinerary Release Date?

kdzkatz

Nope, we've always been able to book Fall itinerary's for the next year in Jan/Feb of the current year. We specifically want to book the week after Thanksgiving 2017 and those bookings open up this coming Monday.

We usually book Jan/Feb for the next year for the week before Thanksgiving. I hope Feb 15 is correct, and I am crossing my fingers I will be able to afford it with all the price increases.

Nope, we've always been able to book Fall itinerary's for the next year in Jan/Feb of the current year. We specifically want to book the week after Thanksgiving 2017 and those bookings open up this coming Monday.

That's not my point. I don't disagree about when they usually go on sale. Fall/Winter itineraries are usually introduced over the coming months, and in a normal year I'm sure you can usually book for Thanksgiving around now.

However, the Summer itineraries for the Getaway have literally only just been released and are not yet on sale. Information has just been sent to Travel Agents saying that the Summer bookings for the Getaway will be on sale next week. In that information there is absolutely no mention of Fall/Winter. They are very quite late with these.

It would therefore surprise me if those itineraries for the Getaway were released at the same time. I'm not saying that they won't be, but it will be a surprise to me for them to suddenly appear with no pre announcement.

I called today. Javier said they should be out soon LOL I keep checking online daily and calling in at least once a week.

Harriet

lol...looks like we have at least 3 of us for the roll call! :D That is almost as many that are on our roll call for this upcoming cruise in May. I think it is the quietest roll call I have been involved with. Oh well I think I will still somehow manage to enjoy myself on the cruise. :D;)

lol...looks like we have at least 3 of us for the roll call! :D That is almost as many that are on our roll call for this upcoming cruise in May. I think it is the quietest roll call I have been involved with. Oh well I think I will still somehow manage to enjoy myself on the cruise. :D;)

Lol I think the reason the rollcall is so quiet is because no one has actually even booked it yet since it's not showing as bookable. I started the rollcall ahead of time knowing I would be taking his cruise!

Harriet

Lol I think the reason the rollcall is so quiet is because no one has actually even booked it yet since it's not showing as bookable. I started the rollcall ahead of time knowing I would be taking his cruise!

Harriet

The quiet roll call I am referring to is for May of this year. Officially hit double digits on the countdown clock! :D:D

• 2 weeks later...
Just curious, when the Caribbean cruises for Nov or Dec 2017 will be posted.

No one knows, not even our PCC. I sure was wrong as I thought they were coming out this past Monday - our PCC called us the Fri before to give us a heads up they were coming out on Monday. The PCC got to work Monday and found out the release had been delayed. So who knows.

Just curious, when the Caribbean cruises for Nov or Dec 2017 will be posted.

Hopefully at the same time or after they finish the 2017 Alaska schedule and hopefully that is soon. I have to say it is unimpressive when they are posting April of 2018 cruises before September of 2017!! :confused::confused: