?? Re: HSN promo

lellie

I've never used this before; is it one per person or one per cabin? Promo is attached to lattitudes # & letter doesn't say 1 per cabin. Thanks in advance!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

It is only one per cabin. This promo has many restrictions & not combinable with many other OBC offers). It also changes your Latitudes number in the process of ordering the catalogue.

They actually managed to use my DH and my current Latitude number this year.....not that it does any good. It's almost as bad as I've read the stock holders OBC is - combinable with nothing! It isn't combinable with the current $100 OBC offering for sure. It isn't combinable with the Latitude or AARP rate. Not sure it's combinable with anything so is almost worthless for anyone that already sailed on NCL.

I'm using a PCC for this sailing. At first she told me 1 per person , then she said no, it's 1 per cabin. There is a separate promo of obc, but she said we could use 1 hsn. I'm going to hold her to that! I also booked a cruise for next year to be able to use the hsn. She never said anything about not combining.

It does give you a new lattitudes number which is then combined with the current one .

I'm very proactive & very patient & I've already had the experience of getting diff answers from diff reps. So we'll see--- Can't wait to sail !!

I'm using a PCC for this sailing. At first she told me 1 per person , then she said no, it's 1 per cabin. There is a separate promo of obc, but she said we could use 1 hsn. I'm going to hold her to that! I also booked a cruise for next year to be able to use the hsn. She never said anything about not combining.

It does give you a new lattitudes number which is then combined with the current one .

I'm very proactive & very patient & I've already had the experience of getting diff answers from diff reps. So we'll see--- Can't wait to sail !!

So are you saying you have booked and was able to combine OBC offers or you are still hoping to or both? (Sounds like you booked one and are booking another but I can be easily confused.) Have you received your invoice with the offers listed? If so what were you able to combine with the HSN offer?

I am thinking about booking the Haven for Nov of 2015 w/HSN promotion. Does this mean I do not get the AARP rate and $300 obc for booking more than 9 months out? With the Haven and HSN promotion it says you also get a Ultimate Dining package. Does mean for one guest in the Haven or two?

I am thinking about booking the Haven for Nov of 2015 w/HSN promotion. Does this mean I do not get the AARP rate and $300 obc for booking more than 9 months out? With the Haven and HSN promotion it says you also get a Ultimate Dining package. Does mean for one guest in the Haven or two?

I called NCL and the agent did a mock booking and told me with the AARP discount and Haven $300 obc the system wouldn't let him apply the HSN promo that is attached to my latitudes number.

The HSN promo is not combinable with AARP. The booking must be for the Breakaway and/or Getaway 7+ days only, and the reservation must be made between April 1 and May 31, 2014.

I've paid in full for the end of June & the PCC specifically told me a supervisor has to combine the latitude #'s & then she would add it to the booking. She NEVER told me that it wasn't combinable. For 2015 I reserved 3 cabins & she took all the HSN #'s & never said a word about not combinable!

I'll speak to her tomorrow! Since Ncl seems to always have some promo; why would they offer an extra promo that you can't use???!!

I've paid in full for the end of June & the PCC specifically told me a supervisor has to combine the latitude #'s & then she would add it to the booking. She NEVER told me that it wasn't combinable. For 2015 I reserved 3 cabins & she took all the HSN #'s & never said a word about not combinable!

I'll speak to her tomorrow! Since Ncl seems to always have some promo; why would they offer an extra promo that you can't use???!!

I would like to know how you made out.