Pride- extended balcony

Seago2

We had an extended balcony on the Miracle (5116) a year ago...It was great! The benefit was that you could stretch your legs out. All balconies are good though. This past February we were on the Miracle again but in a VS Suite (4228)..Can we say AWSOME balcony? We hosted a sail away on the balcony and we had over 20 people on it and still had room for more. We are going on her sister ship the Pride in October 2011 in a VS Suite again because I am now spoiled...lol

Does anyone have any pictures of the extended balconies?

I booked one on the Pride for next year.

Thanks!

cruiser930

there are different extended balconies--which one did you get?

a regular balcony

2039572710094156445NsVraJ_th.jpg

an extended balcony

283578778xGRsek_th.jpg

2659779960057883444LcJRIs_th.jpg

There are 3 well sought after balconies- 6232 and the two cabins above it

293682914RhfvOj_th.jpg

273372123ddgRFS_th.jpg

Can anyone tell me the difference between a regular and an extended balcony on the Pride... ?

It is the same size wide but it's as deep as the OS balconies. You can probably fit a lounge chair out there on a slant, if you don't have the other chairs and tables (never stayed in anything but on OS but seen all catagorie rooms). We did some party where we saw many rooms and got free drinks in every room.

I actually considered that room on the Pride for a winter cruise, but changed my mind at the last minute. I'm so spoiled it really sucks in this economy.

Madgally

• 2 months later...
60 sf instead of 40. It is actually 2 feet deeper and it depends on if its aft or side of the ship cuz aft the railing slants inward so you don't really get the benefit of the extra depth.

2202382570040669306S425x425Q85.jpg

This is not what they call and extended balcony, this looks like a regular AFT balcony. BIG difference. This one is in the back of the ship and has much less room. Many people loves these though.

This is not what they call and extended balcony, this looks like a regular AFT balcony. BIG difference. This one is in the back of the ship and has much less room. Many people loves these though.

My picture is an extended balcony but yes it is a aft cabin. The ones on the side seem larger because the glass railing is usually straight instead of slanted like the one in the picture. The aft floor space is the same as the sides 60 sf vs 40 but since the glass slants inward it makes some of the floor space wasted.

Archived