Official Quantum Culinary News

Royal Caribbean has reimagined the culinary experience at sea. This is the official thread to learn more about extraordinary dining experiences that will soon be introduced on Quantum class when she debuts in November. Here’s where Royal Caribbean will share the latest culinary news for Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas as it becomes available, and where you can share your thoughts and questions with us. We will be ready to answer your questions after 6:30PM EST today when our official announcement is made. It is our commitment to try to answer all questions as promptly as possible.

For even more information, join us for a live Google Hangout with Adam Goldstein, CEO and President of Royal Caribbean and Colleen McDaniel, Editor of CruiseCritic.com, taking place March 27th @ 1:30PM EST.

I, too, am excited to learn more. I'm a fan of the Freestyle concept (at least in theory - I'm trying it this summer!) and if the rumors are correct about Royal Caribbean shifting that direction, I'll be very happy. I know many have trouble considering giving up the traditional dining system, but a system that emphasizes choice and flexibility is really where the industry is heading.

All the changes have already been leaked. :) Google search - it's all there...

You must have missed the part where the OP stated "...where you can share your thoughts and questions with us. We will be ready to answer your questions after 6:30PM EST today when our official announcement is made. It is our commitment to try to answer all questions as promptly as possible."

I'm very happy to see Royal Caribbean officially on Cruise Critic. I am looking forward to my 2 cruises booked on the Quantum.

As a solo cruiser, I hope that you will have some form of tradition dining on the new ship. One of the things I hate about solo travel, along with many others that travel solo, is having to dine alone. On a cruise, it's nice to know that you have built-in dining companions with traditional dining. It is also one of the main reasons I have stayed with RCI out of NJ instead of sailing with NCL out of NY. (I like to sail out of my home port) I tried Freestyle dining with NCL, and it is not for me as a solo traveler. I have met and still keep in touch with many of the people I met with tradition dining, and would hate to see it changed.

Dynamic Dining!!! Celeb Chefs...Michael Swartz, Devin Alexander and Jaime Oliver. Michael's Genuine Pub, Devinly Decadence at Solarium Bistro and Jaime's Italian. No more Main Dining Room....The Grande Restaurant, American Icon Grill, Silk and Chic. Suites get Coastal Kitchen. Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by cruiseboys

Royal Caribbean has reimagined the culinary experience at sea. This is the official thread to learn more about extraordinary dining experiences that will soon be introduced on Quantum class when she debuts in November. Here’s where Royal Caribbean will share the latest culinary news for Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas as it becomes available, and where you can share your thoughts and questions with us. We will be ready to answer your questions after 6:30PM EST today when our official announcement is made. It is our commitment to try to answer all questions as promptly as possible.

For even more information, join us for a live Google Hangout with Adam Goldstein, CEO and President of Royal Caribbean and Colleen McDaniel, Editor of CruiseCritic.com, taking place March 27th @ 1:30PM EST.

Welcome to Cruise Critic and looking forward to hearing all about the new dining options on a new class of ship. See you tomorrow :) :)

The information that was put on Wikipedia was the information found on RCCL UK website...so yes it will be interesting to see if the Quantum info is close.

Also, the deck plans that was taken down by CC.

At the NYC Quantum Dining preview today the food from the various restaurants was terrific. Still, I think the dinner experience will be different with 5 400 seat dining rooms in lieu of 1 grand dining room. Different is not necessarily bad. Too soon to tell. The problem will be if one restaurant is much more popular then the rest. There was no mention of priority dining reservations for C&A members.