Pacific Eden Suite Perks

Nachman101

Hi everyone

I would be so very appreciative if someone that has been on the Pacific Eden recently could answer some quick questions regarding suite perks as I only have the Pacific Dawn to compare to -

1. Suite passengers on Pacific Dawn got room service including breakfast free (excluding drinks and nuts etc). Is that the same for Pacific Eden?

2. Suite passengers on Pacific Dawn got priority booking for the Waterfront as we booked for 6pm on the first night and the booking remained in place for the rest of the cruise. Is that the same for Pacific Eden and does it include Angelo's?

I am aware that we get priority embarkation, disembarkation, first onto tenders, water in our room but do Pacific Eden also have champagne on arrival, canapés on the formal nights in the room and "Meet the Officers"?

All help gratefully appreciated.

Cheers

Yvonne

I would presume it would be the same fleet wise. I was in a suite on a 4 day cruise , so no formal night , so can't answer that. I did receive a bottle of champagne on arrival and ate in Dragon Lady twice, was easy to book a single table at 7pm, don't think they knew I was in a suite .....think I ate at The Pantry the other 2 nights or got room service one night??

I did order afternoon tea on one day and that was nice.

Sorry couldn't be more help.

Hi everyone

1. Suite passengers on Pacific Dawn got room service including breakfast free (excluding drinks and nuts etc). Is that the same for Pacific Eden?

I'm currently in a suite on the Dawn and 'Room Service' as such isn't free (i.e., the items on the menu), but you do have the option to have complimentary breakfast and afternoon tea delivered to your room if you choose.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

We just got back from PNG cruise out of Cairns on Pacific Eden. We stayed in a suite.

There is priority for embarking & disembarking but nothing for the tenders that we were told about. We got water in the room but big bottles only so heavy to take on shore with us. The afternoon tea was nice & it changed each day but the coffee & hot water were in plastic jugs and not hot. Breakfast was able to be ordered but the menu didn't change & except for the day we had to be ready for an 8am tender it was much better eating in The waterfront restaurant.

The big surprise was that the laundry is included in the suite! we found out on day 4 of 7.

There is no priority booking for any of the restaurants, I think only the penthouse has that.

We had cocktails & canapes on the Meet the Captain night - a lovely little event on the Oasis pool deck, also the champagne in the fridge on arrival was a lovely one and was drunk on the balcony with a lovely view leaving Cairns.

Apart from the big room, the great sized balcony and above inclusions there didn't seem to be any other acknowledgement that we were in a suite.

it was a lovey sized ship for a 7 day cruise.

Hope this helps

Hi,

We just got back from PNG cruise out of Cairns on Pacific Eden. We stayed in a suite.

There is priority for embarking & disembarking but nothing for the tenders that we were told about. We got water in the room but big bottles only so heavy to take on shore with us. The afternoon tea was nice & it changed each day but the coffee & hot water were in plastic jugs and not hot. Breakfast was able to be ordered but the menu didn't change & except for the day we had to be ready for an 8am tender it was much better eating in The waterfront restaurant.

The big surprise was that the laundry is included in the suite! we found out on day 4 of 7.

There is no priority booking for any of the restaurants, I think only the penthouse has that.

We had cocktails & canapes on the Meet the Captain night - a lovely little event on the Oasis pool deck, also the champagne in the fridge on arrival was a lovely one and was drunk on the balcony with a lovely view leaving Cairns.

Apart from the big room, the great sized balcony and above inclusions there didn't seem to be any other acknowledgement that we were in a suite.

it was a lovey sized ship for a 7 day cruise.

Hope this helps

We're doing the same two weeks on Saturday, also in a suite. can't wait.

• 6 months later...

Greetings,

We've booked a suite on the Pacific Eden for the PNG and Solomon Island's cruise in October. I've copied and pasted the suite perks from the P&O web site below.

Previously we have stayed in suites on the Costa Pacifica, Carnival Spirit and Dawn Princess and what we did find is that if you don't ask for any of the listed perks they don't seem to offer them. So my advise is speak up :D

Suites feature all of the luxuries of a hotel room, including:

• Private balcony and spacious living area
  • Floor to ceiling windows
  • Bathroom with bath and shower
  • Telephone
  • Flat screen TV
  • Walk-in wardrobe with dressing area, desk with chair
  • Safety deposit box
  • Fridge
  • CD/DVD player, fully loaded iPod with docking station
  • Air-conditioning with personal controls
  • Priority embarkation and disembarkation
  • Pillow concierge (choice of up to 6 different types of pillows)
  • Invitation to senior officer's private cocktail party (on cruises over 5 nights)
  • Complimentary bottled water and laundry service
  • Coffee machine
  • iPod music player
  • Welcome aboard letter from Hotel Director
  • Priority tender tickets
  • Priority dining reservations
  • Priority spa reservations
  • Priority bookings for shore tours
  • Canapes on cocktail evenings
  • Welcome glass of sparkling wine on arrival
  • Priority spa reservations
  • Fresh fruit bowl provided in suite
  • Premium bathroom amenities
  • Complimentary bathrobe and slippers
  • Turndown service
  • Complimentary shoe shine service
  • Optional complimentary afternoon tea served in suite
  • Optional complimentary breakfast served in suite

CAPACITY:

• Twin single beds that convert into a queen bed
  • Quad rooms feature a double sofa bed

• room-suites.jpg?h=240&cw=240&ch=240&c=1&hash=6508FB61810FF0358EED74C42AB6D39341B248D7