Msc Splendida theatre shows / entertainment

hatjohn

Hi going on the Splendida 11th of May does any one know what the theatre shows are like as well as the bars entertainment. I was on the divina end of jan so if it's the same show will be disappointed .... But I hope they are to the same quality.

Going on the Preziosa in oct so won't be surprised if the Splendida shows are the same I don't mind that just interested. I know being British we will be in a minority which is fine like that ....

Loving my past two cruises with msc the price, staff, food and of course the ships all been great I've no idea why so many complain maybe am easily pleased ....

Loved it that much I booked 3 more after jan :-)

Splendida May 2014

Preziosa Oct 2014

Divina Feb 2015

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The Divina will be slightly different in that they are catering for the North American market. In the rest of the fleet they are pretty much the same tea of shows but they don't do identical shows on each ship. If you cruise with MSC a lot, you will invariably see the same show more than once as they seem to rotate acts around the fleet sometimes.

hi

we are going on the Spendida at the end of may it is our 2nd MSC cruise we loved the first one on the Opera will be good to hear what you think of it on your return my main thing i would be interested in would be the meal times for the evening restaurant have a great time

they are great cruises:)

Hi going on the Splendida 11th of May does any one know what the theatre shows are like as well as the bars entertainment. I was on the divina end of jan so if it's the same show will be disappointed .... But I hope they are to the same quality.

Going on the Preziosa in oct so won't be surprised if the Splendida shows are the same I don't mind that just interested. I know being British we will be in a minority which is fine like that ....

Loving my past two cruises with msc the price, staff, food and of course the ships all been great I've no idea why so many complain maybe am easily pleased ....

Loved it that much I booked 3 more after jan :-)

Splendida May 2014

Preziosa Oct 2014

Divina Feb 2015

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Sure thing, I do like the cruise line hence bookend so many of them good value all round .

RCL Serenade Of The Seas Dec 2012

MSC Opera July 2013

Island escape Oct 2013

MSC Divina Jan 2014

MSC Splendida May 2014

MSC Preziosa Oct 2014

MSC Divina Feb 2015