Problem to book MSC Divina drink packages 2015

JLawrence

I have booked MSC Divina cruise February 2015 thought travel agency. My booking shows at MSC USA web page but when I try to book packages there is text "Sorry, no Special Services are available for online booking for this cruise". Same thing is with shore excursions.

MSC USA seems to answer here so could you please tell me why is that? Could you please tell me is prices and packages at your page still valid so that I can ask my travel agency to add those or let me know if the problem with web page is going to be fixed soon. Please find below packages I am interested:

(594) Bottled Beer Package (Caribbean Only)

The Beer package offers 14 vouchers valid for all bottled and canned beers from the bar list. Package price allows guests to save at least 25 percent off of regular Bar list prices.

Price $52

(569) ALLEGRISSIMO ESCAPE

Carnet of 15 vouchers entitling you on whole range of drinks included in Allegrissimo Classic all inclusive package. If you want to explore our Drink List and enjoy a glass of wine, a cocktail, a glass of draft beer, your favorite liquor, a non-alcoholic drink or even a cone of our home-made ice cream, the ALLEGRISSIMO ESCAPE is a perfect option for you! The vouchers can be used in all bars and restaurants during entire cruise.

Price $72,00

(666) Soda package

15 soft drinks in cans. Upon requests, the vouchers can be used also for fountain soda or fruit juice. Vouchers can be consumed at any bar, restaurant and buffet.

$30.00

(657) Doremi Package

10 vouchers for milkshakes, ice cream shakes,

virgin cocktails, canned sodas or fruit juices

$31.00 pcs

(591) ALLEGRISSIMO CLASSIC

$44.00 adult / day

$44.00 Child / day

* stupid additional question about Allegrissimo classic. Is the charge for 4 or 5 days when the cruise is 4 nights? I guess for 4 because last day is just disembarkation.

I am also interested about Spa prices.

Is MSC Aurea Spa free or not at our cruise MSC Divina 14 february 2015? There is two types of information.

If it is not free I am interested to book "RELAXING TOUCH" Spa package.

Its price seems to be 55 usd for 1 person and 100 usd for couple at 7 night cruises. How much it is with this 4 night cruise?

Thanks in advance for help!

I have booked MSC Divina cruise February 2015 thought travel agency. My booking shows at MSC USA web page but when I try to book packages there is text "Sorry, no Special Services are available for online booking for this cruise". Same thing is with shore excursions.

MSC USA seems to answer here so could you please tell me why is that? Could you please tell me is prices and packages at your page still valid so that I can ask my travel agency to add those or let me know if the problem with web page is going to be fixed soon. Please find below packages I am interested:

(594) Bottled Beer Package (Caribbean Only)

The Beer package offers 14 vouchers valid for all bottled and canned beers from the bar list. Package price allows guests to save at least 25 percent off of regular Bar list prices.

Price $52

(569) ALLEGRISSIMO ESCAPE

Carnet of 15 vouchers entitling you on whole range of drinks included in Allegrissimo Classic all inclusive package. If you want to explore our Drink List and enjoy a glass of wine, a cocktail, a glass of draft beer, your favorite liquor, a non-alcoholic drink or even a cone of our home-made ice cream, the ALLEGRISSIMO ESCAPE is a perfect option for you! The vouchers can be used in all bars and restaurants during entire cruise.

Price $72,00

(666) Soda package

15 soft drinks in cans. Upon requests, the vouchers can be used also for fountain soda or fruit juice. Vouchers can be consumed at any bar, restaurant and buffet.

$30.00

(657) Doremi Package

10 vouchers for milkshakes, ice cream shakes,

virgin cocktails, canned sodas or fruit juices

$31.00 pcs

(591) ALLEGRISSIMO CLASSIC

$44.00 adult / day

$44.00 Child / day

* stupid additional question about Allegrissimo classic. Is the charge for 4 or 5 days when the cruise is 4 nights? I guess for 4 because last day is just disembarkation.

I am also interested about Spa prices.

Is MSC Aurea Spa free or not at our cruise MSC Divina 14 february 2015? There is two types of information.

If it is not free I am interested to book "RELAXING TOUCH" Spa package.

Its price seems to be 55 usd for 1 person and 100 usd for couple at 7 night cruises. How much it is with this 4 night cruise?

Thanks in advance for help!

OMG just wait till Sep-OCt 2014 to book your pakages and excursions . by the way you can book your drink pakage on board with no problem.

OMG just wait till Sep-OCt 2014 to book your pakages and excursions . by the way you can book your drink pakage on board with no problem.

So you know the reason I can not book drink packages is that I am doing it too early? If that is the reason I can book them later, no problem.

You wonder why I am doing this so early. It is because we are travelling a very long way to Miami for winter holiday and I just want to arrange everything (flights, hotels, rental cars, cruise + drinks etc.) for this trip now and know estimated budget for this trip and possibly pay some of those cost in advance. After I have done all this I can forget it for a while and enjoy upcoming summer. And I know I can book drink packages onboard but the cost is 15% more and it is lot when there is travelling many people.

If there is anyone who has cruised with Allegrissimo Premium I would like to know more. Was it worth the difference to Classic (minibar, items from the 'Gelateria' menu and Pastry Shop etc.)? Or do you maybe recommend drink vouchers? We are not big drinkers. Actually one of us does not drink any alcohol but I guess MSC do not sell childrens non-alchoholic Allegrissimo Premium to adults or do they?

So you know the reason I can not book drink packages is that I am doing it too early? If that is the reason I can book them later, no problem.

You wonder why I am doing this so early. It is because we are travelling a very long way to Miami for winter holiday and I just want to arrange everything (flights, hotels, rental cars, cruise + drinks etc.) for this trip now and know estimated budget for this trip and possibly pay some of those cost in advance. After I have done all this I can forget it for a while and enjoy upcoming summer. And I know I can book drink packages onboard but the cost is 15% more and it is lot when there is travelling many people.

If there is anyone who has cruised with Allegrissimo Premium I would like to know more. Was it worth the difference to Classic (minibar, items from the 'Gelateria' menu and Pastry Shop etc.)? Or do you maybe recommend drink vouchers? We are not big drinkers. Actually one of us does not drink any alcohol but I guess MSC do not sell childrens non-alchoholic Allegrissimo Premium to adults or do they?

YEs ,you are too early .:) I am almost sure cost of pakage is same on board + if you are not drinking alchocol why would you buy pakage? WE never buy one even now we drink couple drinks per day .45$ per day pp way too much for us .