May 21, 2011 Star Clipper Greek Isles & Turkey South

Reeferhead

My wife and I booked this trip relatively quickly. This will be our first time on the Clipper line and only our 2nd cruise ever. It will also be our first time to Greece. Were staying a few extra nights in Athens after the cruise. I don’t have any specific questions per say but would be interested in any “first timer” advise anyone could provide. We’re really excited.

TIA

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Reeferhead

We are on the same cruise and it's our first time ! Our 25th Anniversary. Very very excited. I have checked out the things girls need to know like: Yes to Hairdryers, Beach towels and snorkels and flippers provided!

A sailing friend tells me Bodrum has great shopping. I am looking forward to a week of chilling out and enjoying good times.

See you on board!

• 1 month later...

Less than two weeks out!

Julie,

Obviously I haven't checked back with this forum in a while. Work has been crazy for both of us so way less research and preparation for this trip than I'm used to. :) However, I did order a small case load of Trip Tone which is an absolute necessity for both of us. :lol: We've also went back and forth on whether or not to pack our SCUBA gear. I think we finally decided not to bother. If we did dive it would likely be just once in Santorini and there looks to be too much to enjoy on shore there.

See you on board,

Nick

Archived