Dessertation: Blog on Europe Cruising, from my engagement Europe trip + Paris and

Hi everyone! I just debuted my new blog called "Dessertation." Each blog post will include tips, tricks, stories, and lots of pictures from my European trip last summer than included pre-stay in Barcelona, 12 night med cruise, and post-stay in Paris. I also got engaged on this trip so that will be a big part :)

My blog will also feature future plans to go back to Europe on a cruise and some baking recipes thrown in too ;)

I am a doctoral student working on my "dissertation" so that is how I got the blog name because I love dessert and baking! And Europe is like a dessert :D

If you want to skip the blog you can read my full review found in my signature that I posted on the Celebrity boards.

Here is the link to my blog:

http://dessertationblog.blogspot.com/

And here is the link to my full report here on CC if you want to read that:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1700095

DSC01929.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I have been trying to post more frequently on my blog :)

Here are the links for our days in Barcelona:

Day 1 Barcelona:

http://dessertationblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-dabkowskis-have-landed-in-europe.html

Day 2 Barcelona:

http://dessertationblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/barcelona-in-4-hours.html

• 2 months later...

I have loved the info you have posted. My husband and i are going on a cruise here in Sept. And would love more info if you don't mind. We have already book the cruise and trying to get as much info has we can. I one side of the ship better to be on than the other? We want to make sure that we can see things while we are docking. So any info would be great. My email address is Mmartin323@icloud.com you can send info this way or on here. Thanks for any info.

• 2 weeks later...

Ashley...thank you so much for posting! Your love for travel and family really hits home!

Thank you for sharing all of your travels, tips and tricks...I'm in the process of planning a Europe cruise myself.

Keep blogging and sharing your travels!

Ps. Congrats on your wedding!

I have loved the info you have posted. My husband and i are going on a cruise here in Sept. And would love more info if you don't mind. We have already book the cruise and trying to get as much info has we can. I one side of the ship better to be on than the other? We want to make sure that we can see things while we are docking. So any info would be great. My email address is Mmartin323@icloud.com you can send info this way or on here. Thanks for any info.

Thank you! It is a lot of work planning a Europe trip, but fun! There are a lot of factors that go into what side of the ship. We were on port, the direction we went (Barcelona along the coast of France and around Italy) port seemed like a good side.

I just got married on Saturday so I have been super busy with wedding planning but I have posted the entire trip at this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1700095

I will come back after our honeymoon and give you some more tips! If you have any more questions let me know :)

Ashley...thank you so much for posting! Your love for travel and family really hits home!

Thank you for sharing all of your travels, tips and tricks...I'm in the process of planning a Europe cruise myself.

Keep blogging and sharing your travels!

Ps. Congrats on your wedding!

Thank you! We got married this past Saturday :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I love your blog! I'm in the process of starting my own blog with photos of my honeymoon Med cruise on Celebrity Solstice (but I'm so bad, I haven't even finished my review... From 2012 :eek:

Can't wait to read more and happy travels!

Thank you! I am SO behind on blogging! It is difficult to find the time.

When you get yours started, please share the link! I would love to read it :)