Carnival Glory vs Carnival Liberty

mjf86

Hey y'all, I've cruised with Carnival 3 times, twice on the Fantasy and once on the Conquest. Since most of you are knowledgable I figured I'd get some input on the Glory and Liberty. Both of those ships are going to Half Moon Cay, San Juan, Grand Turk, and St. Thomas this May out of Miami. I am trying to decide which ship I want to use. Can anyone provide reviews, input, etc? Thanks so much!!

You can find reviews in the 'review' section (see upper blue menu bar). If you have already been on a conquest ship then the layout of the 2 ships you mention will be familiar to you as they are identical - only difference is the decor.

I know the Glory has just come out of drydock so you might prefer that??? Otherwise if they are going to the same ports I would choose the cheaper of the 2 :D:D

I had great cruises on both, but I would choose Liberty over Glory if given the choice. I preferred her interiors, they seemed much brighter. This was especially true in the main lobby and in her buffet area. The lido deck was laid out better. I also liked that she had the Seaside Theater, but Glory may have one now too.

Archived