Chair Hog pictures... post 'em here!

cruzn buckeye

I saw that, it was funny.. makes me wonder, did someone really use the towel animals to save those chairs... or was he just being silly as usual?? :D ...

I am sure there are pictures out there...

Post your early morning chair saving chair hog pics....

OMG, rudeness has reached a new level with those towels draped across multiple chairs.

What to do if you are in the hot tub and have your towel on a chair? What's to stop someone from thinking you're a chair hog? Leave a note "In hot tub, please don't move my stuff" ? LOL

Serenity Deck, Fantasy:

chair_hogs.jpg

I can honestly say that in 15 cruises I have never once parked my behind in a lounger by the pool. I am too impatient to try to find an empty one and don't care enough to get up early to reserve one. I have never actually swam in any of the pools either. More of a hot tub girl I guess. Disney has great padded loungers on deck 4 in the shade facing the water. They are great because they are always empty and you can curl up and read or take a nap :p.

What to do if you are in the hot tub and have your towel on a chair? What's to stop someone from thinking you're a chair hog? Leave a note "In hot tub, please don't move my stuff" ? LOL

I was wondering the exact same thing....I would hate to be gone for like 15 min and find someone else there because they thought I was a hog! :eek:

I was wondering the exact same thing....I would hate to be gone for like 15 min and find someone else there because they thought I was a hog! :eek:

that's why i wish they had a bunch of cubbies tucked under the stairs or other dead space for those wishing to store their stuff while swimming or in the hot tub.

For all those chairs in the other pic that were covered in draped towels...i'd go up, dry off with it and when asked, plead innocence by claiming you thought they were put there by Carnival to passengers to dry off with before laying down.

OMG, rudeness has reached a new level with those towels draped across multiple chairs.

I think you can tell who is just hogging a chair and who is in the pool/hot tub. Towel only? hog. Towel, hat, sunglasses (in the previous picture - like by the lady in the black cover-up) - in pool or hot tub. At least I hope!;)

Archived