Oasis Balcony cabins with kids

There are 2 different layouts available.

One has a sofa bed that will sleep 2.

The other has a sofa bed and a Pullman bed.

Check the website and the symbols to see which cabins have which set up.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=12&shipCode=OA&shipProfile=1535&sailDate=1141027&hasNavigation=false

If at least one of your kids is old enough to sleep in a pullman find one of the cabins with a sofabed and pullman. It almost makes a bunk bed. We had this setup and it left more floor space available. I do have a picture but cannot get to it right now. Will try to add later if nobody else does.

Sorry for the delay and the messy room. Here is a picture from Allure. This is a balcony with the pullman and sofa bed. Since we only had 3 we didn't use the sofa bed, but was told it was a single bed. My son said the pullman was comfortable.

Qmi5FctDAZezwjvKy03IwJnO63nHF-6KZGwfRDkqdD8=w295-h221-p-no

Sorry for the delay and the messy room. Here is a picture from Allure. This is a balcony with the pullman and sofa bed. Since we only had 3 we didn't use the sofa bed, but was told it was a single bed. My son said the pullman was comfortable.

Qmi5FctDAZezwjvKy03IwJnO63nHF-6KZGwfRDkqdD8=w295-h221-p-no

No problem... we just returned from the Oasis (Awesome ship by the way), and we did not have the pullman, our sofabed folded out, it made the room very cramped. I like the idea of the pullman better.

Thanks for the pic... and our room was just as messy. ;)

After sorting through our pics, I will try to find the pic of our room layout, and post it here.

We had 4 people in our boardwalk balcony room on the Allure. We just had a sofa bed that my 2 daughters shared (ages 9 and 11). They are small girls but both of their feet did hang over the edge of the bed. It seemed width wide, they were fine but the length wasn't big enough. It made the room very crowded when the bed was made up, but during the day it wasn't a crowding issue at all. I think they would have been happier with a pullman bed but it was fine for them. This upcoming cruise (being 2 years older), they have their own room and are so excited!