CDG Terminal 3 to Terminal 2F

I have searched everywhere I can think of, but cannot find reasonably detailed instructions for what the process is to get from Terminal 3 at CDG to Terminal 2F for a connecting flight (we are flying in on Zoom airlines from Calgary, and connecting to an Air France flight to Barcalona). We've got plenty of time for the connection, so I'm not really concerned about that, I'm just more curious about the details - I like having some idea of what I need to do when I get off of an airplane at an unfamiliar airport!

Thanks in advance for any information that anyone can provide.

I find Charles de Gaulle quite a confusing airport, I've flown in and out of there four or five times now and its just starting to make sense.

You may find this guide useful:

http://www.easycdg.com/pages/connecting_flights_at_paris_cdgpag.html

They have installed a new shuttle train since last time I was there so hopefully it is now much easier. Before that they operated shuttle buses.

Thanks for the info. I believe I have pieced together everything I need from various websites (including easycdg). The only thing I cannot find is a map of the Terminal 3 arrivals hall. The only map I can find is labelled Departures (maybe T3 has arrivals/departures in the same building?).

Thanks again...

From http://roissy-cdg.airport-paris.com/cdg-airport-map.htm:-

The building has only one level and offers a large public area for check-in and meeting arriving passengers. However, during the high season it is often very crowded. This Terminal is mainly served by Easyjet. It is located at walking distance from the Train Station and the connection with the 2 other terminals is operated by free coaches. You can not be lost in CDG Terminal 3 - This airport terminal is quite basic indeed.
I've never been to T3 so can't verify whether or not it's accurate.

Terminal 3 is the low cost airline/ charter terminal at CDG used mainly by the likes of easyJet and French charters to the sun and Africa. Its comparatively basic compared to the other terminals, just a big shed really.

Its next to Terminal 1, there is a walkway from in front of T3 to T1 about 300m away where if you want the trains to Paris you have to walk to.

If you want to go to the T2 strip of terminal there is a connector bus that stops outside T3.

Archived