Must do and not to do on the Dream.

back2tampa

Make sure to use the cantilevered hot tubs as you sail away from the ports. They were never crowded and offer a great view.

For breakfast, go to the buffet at the aft pool. You'll see long lines when you walk into the buffet, but there was never a line at the aft buffet. If I remember correctly, they serve Indian food at that same buffet at lunch.

The Comedy shows in the burgundy lounge (20-30 minutes ahead for good seat)

Jeff the Fun Dude was excellent, and is the host.

The Fun Force dancers in the Atrium and Dancin In The Streets show

The Steakhouse is one of the best alternative dining experiences I've ever had.

Don't miss the Indian buffet by the aft pool

Watching a movie on the Lido deck was great at night

The Comedy shows in the burgundy lounge (20-30 minutes ahead for good seat)

Jeff the Fun Dude was excellent, and is the host.

The Fun Force dancers in the Atrium and Dancin In The Streets show

The Steakhouse is one of the best alternative dining experiences I've ever had.

Don't miss the Indian buffet by the aft pool

Watching a movie on the Lido deck was great at night

Ditto,

Dancin In the Streets show is excellent

Jeff the fun Dude Rules!!!!!! Go to the Comedy shows and meet Jeff.

We found the Lido deck a bit crowded for lunch so we tried the dining room for lunch. It was an excellent discovery- I think the quality of lunch food in the dining room was actually better than dinner. We didn't eat on the Lido deck once after that.

We had lounge chairs on the Serenity Deck and our things were safe there whenever we decided to ride the water slides.

Have fun!!!!!

Don't miss the Fun Force dancers in the atrium, but get there early for a good viewing spot. They are awesome.

All of the shows were great too, so don't miss them.

Also don't miss the Farewell party the last evening @ 5:00 (I think). They have unlimited free drinks for about an hour. It's not advertised as "free drinks" so a lot of people don't go. Also if you don't see a drink you like you can order anything you want with no problem.....

We loved the Dream so much that we are booked again this April and cannot wait!!!!

Also don't miss the Farewell party the last evening @ 5:00 (I think). They have unlimited free drinks for about an hour. It's not advertised as "free drinks" so a lot of people don't go. Also if you don't see a drink you like you can order anything you want with no problem.....

Are there other times that they offer free drinks?

Are there other times that they offer free drinks?

The Past Guest party.... and it's so popular they have to do it in the big theatre where they do all the shows. Everyone knows that one has free drinks!!

The Farewell can be done in I believe was the Burgandy lounge (because they don't advertise the free drinks)......:D

The Past Guest party.... and it's so popular they have to do it in the big theatre where they do all the shows. Everyone knows that one has free drinks!!

The Farewell can be done in I believe was the Burgandy lounge (because they don't advertise the free drinks)......:D

ooohhh... I'm a past guest - but DH is not. Do you get an invitation in your cabin or just show up? When do they generally do it?

You do get an invitation in your room that you must bring for entry, but I think your husband can go with you....

There's also a Captain's Party that may have free drinks, but we missed it. Someone else who's gone to this one may can give you some better info.

Or is the Captain's Party the same as the Past Guest???? I can't remember.....sorry

Happy Sailing!!!!

Captain's get together - drinks $1.00 off - the Dream is a dream - big ship but there really were no long lines - except at the elevators after a show - use alternative routes - I am a small ship person but we loved the Dream - Jeff is a hoot - you will enjoy his humor

Archived