Looking for a spa reccomendation

milkwest

We're going to Roatan with the Oct. 19 sailing of the Norwegian Pearl and would like to spend a few hours at a spa. We are aware of Sante, but understand they may not be taking reservations. Can anyone else suggest another quality spa with a fairly extensive menu of services?

come over to the NCL boards to learn more about the specialty dining vs regular dining rooms, etc.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107

basicially, if you are in a inside or oceanview cabin...you can make reservations (for the specialities) within a 24 hr period...balcony and mini-suites 48 hrs and suites get the perks of the concierge to make their reservations.

• 2 weeks later...

What a divine little piece of paradise! The Sante Wellness Center is private and peaceful and I enjoyed many joyous hours of yoga with Angela whilst on Roatan early in September. It's a must. Ladies, treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment. Go for the day or even stay for the night if you can - it's beautiful and Leon and Angela are just wonderful hosts. I hope to visit again soon! :)

We're going to Roatan with the Oct. 19 sailing of the Norwegian Pearl and would like to spend a few hours at a spa. We are aware of Sante, but understand they may not be taking reservations. Can anyone else suggest another quality spa with a fairly extensive menu of services?

I would suggest you go straight to Sante Wellness Center - they are open - I was there middle of September and loved it. :)

I would suggest you go straight to Sante Wellness Center - they are open - I was there middle of September and loved it. :)

I received an email from them this week advising that all is well and they are now taking reservations.

Sante Spa also has great reviews on tripadvisor.com here is the link

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Search?q=sante+spa+roatan&sub-search=Go

Archived