RCCL Guest Relations Fax Number or Email

Hi Guys - does anyone have RCCL Guest Relations Fax Number or Email Address? I'd love to send them a letter complimenting everyone on the VOS on our last sailing.

Best,

Joanna

Thanks!!!

If like in my case, I received a form letter saying in essence..."TOUGH".

(I complained when we were booted down a few pegs in the amount of credits to be able to be in the Diamond Lounge.)

Good luck Joanna. :rolleyes:

If like in my case, I received a form letter saying in essence..."TOUGH".

(I complained when we were booted down a few pegs in the amount of credits to be able to be in the Diamond Lounge.)

Good luck Joanna. :rolleyes:

OP is contacting them to compliment them, not complain.....

Hi Guys - does anyone have RCCL Guest Relations Fax Number or Email Address? I'd love to send them a letter complimenting everyone on the VOS on our last sailing.

Best,

Joanna

What is "VOS"?

Best,

Joanna

You can send your email to agoldstein@rccl.com Mr. Goldstein really appreciates letters complimenting staff and crew. Sending an email will get his attention much quicker than snail mail.

You can send your email to agoldstein@rccl.com Mr. Goldstein really appreciates letters complimenting staff and crew. Sending an email will get his attention much quicker than snail mail.

Thanks! I just emailed him as well. Yes, it was on the Vision of the Seas, it really was the best RCCL cruise we've ever been on - the service is fantastic.

Thanks! I just emailed him as well. Yes, it was on the Vision of the Seas, it really was the best RCCL cruise we've ever been on - the service is fantastic.

You're welcome. We are leaving next Wednesday for a b2b beginning June 1, so we appreciate the first hand information.

I have to agree with that! The service and staff and officers on Vision were really incredible. One of the nicest we have been on. :D:):D

Just thought I would update everyone after I emailed Adam Goldstein - I received a response about 10 minutes later, saying something along the lines of "Thank you for the great letter and for sailing with us...", which I would have expected, and it doesn't matter to me if it was him or someone on his staff.

What I didn't expect was that the next morning (today), I received a "Thank You" email from Bojana, the Suite Coordinator/Guest Departure Officer, i.e. the Concierge for non-CL ships, and one of the individuals I praised in my email.

It meant a lot to me that RCCL shared the positive feedback with at least those that were mentioned in the note, and I was happy that she knew that her excellent service was known by the "higher ups."

Just thought I would update everyone after I emailed Adam Goldstein - I received a response about 10 minutes later, saying something along the lines of "Thank you for the great letter and for sailing with us...", which I would have expected, and it doesn't matter to me if it was him or someone on his staff.

What I didn't expect was that the next morning (today), I received a "Thank You" email from Bojana, the Suite Coordinator/Guest Departure Officer, i.e. the Concierge for non-CL ships, and one of the individuals I praised in my email.

It meant a lot to me that RCCL shared the positive feedback with at least those that were mentioned in the note, and I was happy that she knew that her excellent service was known by the "higher ups."

Sending an email like you did, whether it be positive or negative, will have a faster impact on the staff and crew than writing it on your comment card.

Archived