Falkland Islands - Tender

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:29 AM.
96 Posts
Joined May 2009
Hello All,

We are booked on the Norwegian Sun. We have booked an independent excursion in Port Stanley. We need to get on an early tender as the tour is long.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get on the first or second tender? As I understand it so far, it is difficult as the ships excursion passengers get priority.

Thanks.
114 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Originally posted by Scarlett09
Hello All,

We are booked on the Norwegian Sun. We have booked an independent excursion in Port Stanley. We need to get on an early tender as the tour is long.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get on the first or second tender? As I understand it so far, it is difficult as the ships excursion passengers get priority.

Thanks.
When are you sailing? If you're on the one I'm one I could brain storm with you, I need to get off early, too!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

[email protected]om

96 Posts
Joined May 2009
Originally posted by mlbrockies
When are you sailing? If you're on the one I'm one I could brain storm with you, I need to get off early, too!

Hi,

We are not on the same sailing - as in your clock for the Norwegian Sun. Good luck!