Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: a mini Hand sanitizer -- we hope they enjoy it!

Ruby Princess Excellent Ruby Cruise by nojoke
Several passengers on the May 1 transatlantic voyage, as well as European itineraries, on the Ruby had some very negative things to say. First of all, let me say that my husband and I don't require a lot of "service" so maybe we shouldn't even comment on the "service" on the Ruby--but I will anyhow!Continue reading Excellent Ruby Cruise

Norwegian Pearl Wonderful 7-Day Glacier Bay Cruise on the NCL Pearl by LateCheckout
Recap of our NORWEGIAN PEARL cruise to Alaska Sailing Date: May 22, 2011 Route: 7-day Alaska (Seattle, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, Victoria, Seattle) Cabin: 10164 (Aft Romance Suite with Balcony) [Background] This was our fifth cruise (all on NCL) and first time on the Pearl. We started with NCL in 2005 on the Wind (Owners Suite) for the 11-Day Hawaii, the Star (Penthouse) for the 8-Day Mexican Riviera and again on the Star (Mini-Suite) for the 7-Day Alaska Tracy Arm, and the Jewel (Owners Suite) for the 9-Day Southern Caribbean. We enjoy freestyle cruising on NCL and have our expectations set accordingly. Continue reading Wonderful 7-Day Glacier Bay Cruise on the NCL Pearl

Carnival Imagination Good Time on the Imagination by MRVEGAS711
My wife and I sailed the Imagination for the first time on 6/13/11. This is our 5th fantasy class sailing and the Imagination is in fine shape after quite a few years of service. We didn't get to the port until about 12:15pm. (Bad news and we'll learn from it). Embarkation was fine, but as most people do, we headed up to the Lido for lunch only to find a mob like I have never seen. We usually are first to board, no lines, no waiting to eat. Continue reading Good Time on the Imagination

Sapphire Princess 3rd Alaskan Cruise in 5 Years by SusieO
This was our 3rd cruise in Alaska over the past 5 years. The first two were Inside Passage with 2 glacier days on each cruise. This year we wanted to stop in Victoria so we did a r/t from Seattle. I missed the two days of seeing the glaciers, but did enjoy this itinerary very much. Continue reading 3rd Alaskan Cruise in 5 Years

Celebrity Summit On The Lovely Old Summmit to Bermuda by jgnova
Hmm – stay home and go to work – or get on the Celebrity Summit for a week with three days in Bermuda. And a chance to see the “old” Summit before she gets Solsticized and turns into Scandinavian Modern. Celebrity Summit 6/5 – 6/12/2011: Bayonne – Kings Wharf, Bermuda – Bayonne. Continue reading On The Lovely Old Summit to Bermuda

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Asst. Community Manager
[email protected]

Need more help? See our FAQs: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php
Or, visit our Help Forum: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163

Check out our blog: www.cruisecritic.com/blog