Santo Tomas de Castilla

pathubia

• 1 month later...

The port is an industrial port and if you never get beyond it you will probably wonder why anyone stops there. Guatemala is beautiful and lush

We did a San Felipe Fortress and Rio Dulce tour and it was a highlight for me. Check out http://guatemala.gowithgus.com/ for some tours.

Happy Fish is another tour company doing very similar tours

Edited by cruisingxpert

The port is an industrial port and if you never get beyond it you will probably wonder why anyone stops there. Guatemala is beautiful and lush

We did a San Felipe Fortress and Rio Dulce tour and it was a highlight for me. Check out http://guatemala.gowithgus.com/ for some tours.

Happy Fish is another tour company doing very similar tours

Thank you!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, we will be in Santo Tomas March of this year, in a search for information on this port I contacted Larry via email for information on his tour, he did this April 2015 -

On April 16 in Guatemala we are taking a tour with Happy Fish Tours that includes Rio Dulce Canyon, Ak-Tenamit, hot springs, garden lagoon, Bird Island and the Garifuna village of Livingston. $50 per person.

this was his response,

It was a wonderful tour and I would highly recommend it if you are adventuresome and don't mind a long boat ride (that can be rough), a lot of walking. You really get to see the "real" side of the country and Happy Fish does a wonderful job.

We did see Gus and his groups and we heard they also do a good job

I sent an email to Gowithgus yesterday...no response as of yet. Has anyone else decided on what you are doing here?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

We will be arriving into Santo Tomas de Castilla on Friday May 13 and doing the Go With Gus Tours into Livingston and to see the school children. Is anybody else doing this tour?