Our Fantastic Fantasy Girls Cruise - May 6-11 - review with pictures

I thoroughly enjoyed your review! Thanks for sharing.

I live in Mobile, an I am a tourism ambassador for the city - I would love to share some sightseeing ideas for you when you return to Mobile.

I couldn't find a way to send you a private message...

quote=GeorgiaMomof4;53147085]We were back on the ship by 3:30 and would soon be sailing away from Cozumel.

I think I headed back to the cabin to take a short nap and cool off a bit before getting ready for dinner that night.

We went to dinner and again it was good. I really don't remember having anything bad on this cruise. I liked the menu better on this cruise than the one we took on the Magic in February.

I don't really remember what we did right after dinner but I do know we went to the Love & Marriage Show later on in the evening. It was fun as always. Chelsea had never been to one and she said it was hilarious. There were some really great couples up on stage - one couple had been married for 60 years! They were so sweet!

After the Love &Marriage Show we headed to the comedy club to finally try and catch as how. We finally got to see The Cowboy Comedian. He was funny, but the late shows are sometimes a little much for me. I'm not a prude by any means, I just don't care for some of the language and I always think the early "family friendly" shows are just as funny, but we didn't catch any of those on this trip.

After the show we all headed back to our cabins because it had been a very long day. We were looking forward to our sea day on Wednesday but were sad too because we knew we would soon be back to Mobile.

Can you provide us with Crescensio's information? Will be in Cozumel twice soon.

Thanks for your review, I really enjoyed it. We sound a lot alike. I have a 20 year old and we get along really well. We love to cruise and just went on the Fantasy in April. It was our 10th cruise and i also posted a review here on cruise critic. I always enjoy reading about others experiences. We booked the Fantasy again in September with a group of friends and I am looking forward to sailing the Fantasy again. We really loved Mikey, he was always full of energy. We loved the 70s and 80s singalong as well. We had Manik on the last night and he was wonderful. I got his card and plan to request him every night in September. I hope we can get him with a large group. We will have about 15 on our upcoming trip. My daughter also loves Marble Slab. We do not have them in our town so we look for them when we travel and always try and find one to go to if we can. I thought the port in mobile was awesome. I left my sons birth certificate at home and they were so good about working with us and let a friend email it and they let us on the ship. I could not believe it. Good luck on talking him into another one this fall. Maybe we will see y'all in September [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Can you provide Crescensio's information? Would love to talk to him about tours for later this year.

Kasmir -

I would love to. You can look him up on Facebook under Black Hat Tours. His name is Crescencio Lopez. Please be sure and tell him I recommended him. Oh, he is so wonderful. You will have a wonderful day! Please let me know if you can't get in touch with him. Sometimes it takes him a day or two to get back to you.

• 3 months later...
I thoroughly enjoyed your review! Thanks for sharing.

I live in Mobile, an I am a tourism ambassador for the city - I would love to share some sightseeing ideas for you when you return to Mobile.

I couldn't find a way to send you a private message...

I can't find a way to private message either and I have no idea if you'll check this thread, but I am traveling to Mobile for the first time in December and I would love some sightseeing ideas. My email is tapplin12 at gmail if you happen to see this and can email me. Thanks!