Deli -Carnival Magic

Sunny0528

Haven't cruised in couple of years and last time on the Dream & Glory, I loved having the deli station where they made grilled sandwiches and regular sandwiches to order, can't seem to find that on the Magic, did they do away with the made to order deli station??

My understanding is that that is also where smoked salmon can be found, and, FWIR, paradoxically this breakfast favorite is only available at lunch.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

Its definitely still there. Its in the buffet nearly all the way aft. We like for in-between meals or late night since its open longer hours than the rest of the buffet. Really good paninis and DH loves the rubens.

My understanding is that that is also where smoked salmon can be found, and, FWIR, paradoxically this breakfast favorite is only available at lunch.

Ask any crew member working the buffet line at breakfast for a serving of smoked salmon and they will gladly go into the galley and get it for you. A nice big portion, too. I did this every morning recently on the Vista and a few years ago on the Breeze.

I also believe that smoked salmon is on the breakfast menu in the MDR.

Thanks for the pointer! While I am inclined to go down to the main dining room each morning, I may be overruled.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

Haven't cruised in couple of years and last time on the Dream & Glory, I loved having the deli station where they made grilled sandwiches and regular sandwiches to order, can't seem to find that on the Magic, did they do away with the made to order deli station??

They still have it.