Magic - Dart Board?

Hi!

My husband is an avid dart player. We are on the Carnival Magic August 5th and he is wondering if there is a dart board onboard. I've tried researching and I'm not getting a firm yes/no. I see some people alluding to a dart board in the Red Frog Pub, can anyone confirm?

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

I love a good story hahaha. I like the table top shuffleboard myself, looking forward to it. Weird I know but hey all cruises are FUN!!!!!

Soapbxking - this will be his first cruise and I know he's going to have an amazing time. The dart board will be the cherry on top. :p

• 3 weeks later...
We'll be on the same cruise! Perhaps I'll look for the guy playing darts and say hi!

Please do! We're really looking forward to the cruise and I'm sure he's looking forward to finding an opponent for darts! ;)

Thanks coevan! That will make him one happy passenger!

Hi there

Just to clarify...not a real dartboard...leave your darts at home.

Plastic tip darts with slotted board...still fun but not the same.

We have found many times that they have a dart board....but no darts��

That was our situation on the Freedom. I have some old plastic tip darts that I'm bringing on our next cruise just in case.

That was our situation on the Freedom. I have some old plastic tip darts that I'm bringing on our next cruise just in case.

Well that's an interesting scenario. I suppose some of the darts may walk to the staterooms of guests? I guess I'll tell my hubby to buy some plastic tip darts...hopefully disaster averted. ;p

They also have a miniature ring game and might have the big one as well. Jimmy Buffett saw it in the Bimini bar I used to go to as a kid and put them in his restaurants. Addicting!

The first time I saw this game was in a Daytona Beach Ocean front bar, in the early 80s:cool:. It was full size, took up the whole room with the multiple angles and full swings...errr pushes..:D I now have a mini version in my garage...:)

IIRC, the one on the Magic was outside of the main bar on the open deck.

The dart boards, are def..plastic tips...:) There's also Foosball, indoor shuffle board, and maybe a few other games, besides....drinkin' ;)

Soapbxking - this will be his first cruise and I know he's going to have an amazing time. The dart board will be the cherry on top. :p

If he throws steel tip darts he will be disappointed, it's the electronic dartboard with plastic tips.