AC Diplomatic Hotel - Beds

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Spain Ports
Barcelona, Ibiza, Mallorca, Seville
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:07 PM.
Oregon, USA
10,744 Posts
Joined Apr 2004
Hi,

Has anyone booked this hotel needing two separate beds? If so, was there much room between the two beds or are they really close together almost like one bed? We are two ladies and need two completely separate beds such as what they have in most hotel rooms. Thank you for your help.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Lynda
San Diego
6,891 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
Hi, I was in Barcelona with my sister. We also needed 2 beds. We ended up in a hotel with each bed made up separately--separate sheets pillows etc. BUT they were right next to each other and shared a head board. It FELT like 2 separate beds. I think a lot of hotels in Spain are like that. I believe that you will find that arrangement at the Diplomatic as well.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
UP next:
Miracle-March 18--yearly honeymoon

Oregon, USA
10,744 Posts
Joined Apr 2004
Originally posted by riffatsea
Hi, I was in Barcelona with my sister. We also needed 2 beds. We ended up in a hotel with each bed made up separately--separate sheets pillows etc. BUT they were right next to each other and shared a head board. It FELT like 2 separate beds. I think a lot of hotels in Spain are like that. I believe that you will find that arrangement at the Diplomatic as well.
Yes, I heard back today from the hotel and it the beds are way too close together. No real space in-between. So, we will not be staying there. The Hotel Jazz has two separate beds separated by a night table. That will work just fine. Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Lynda