Parking FLL

livingitup

I have used Park & Go which is about 100 yards outside terminal . Have used them the last couple years and are great. They are in other major cities also. Have 23 shuttles. Step right out of your car and shuttle right next to you.Are waiting when you leave terminal. Price if you pay on line in advance is usually $7.99 but can go to $8.99 at peak times. After 10 nights you get free day. I am a Florida resident and a retired 30 year police officer and checked them out real good. Have them booked for Sept, Oct & Dec. Bob Try their site on line. bookParknGo.com

park n go

ft. lauderdale cruise

1101 eller drive

Ft. Lauderdale, Fl

888-764-7275

Usually I rent a car and drive it down and then drop if off and pick one up again when we return. We live about 2 hours north of FLL. After reading this review and checking on-line, it is only going to cost about $62 and change for a 1 week cruise if you pay up front. This comes out to $7.99 per day instead of their usual $12 a day. This sounds to be a much better option then the $15 a day the port charges. I love CC!!!:D

Edited by Surfguyxxx

I have an account with Parking Panda. Have used them in various places, including my hometown for baseball games. I've already reserved for my 11/19 cruise on Harmony. Really reasonable.

We always use Park n Go... we even have a frequent parker card with them. We have never been disappointed.

We use Park N Fly.....just like Park n Go....actually they are just across the street from each other, and incredibly near the port. Easy easy....great way to go. Discounts for AAA members as well.

We use Park N Fly.....just like Park n Go....actually they are just across the street from each other, and incredibly near the port. Easy easy....great way to go. Discounts for AAA members as well.

I always seem to see the Park n Go shuttles, but I've never observed a Park N Fly shuttle. How frequently do the Part N Fly shuttles run? Since I am a AAA member, this could be another alterenative.

I always seem to see the Park n Go shuttles, but I've never observed a Park N Fly shuttle. How frequently do the Part N Fly shuttles run? Since I am a AAA member, this could be another alterenative.

Every 10-15 minutes -- never had to wait much. We have a phone number to call to let them know we are heading out from customs and then we get to the shuttle bus pick up area, it usually is just a few minutes.

We always use Park n Go for both cruise and airport parking. We've never had any problems. One thing to consider is that during busy periods PnG valet parks the cars, so if you're concerned about turning over your keys, that may not be an option. I believe that Park n Fly is exclusively self park, but haven't used them in a while, had a very bad experience with them several years ago, so perhaps someone else can confirm.

We always use Park n Go for both cruise and airport parking. We've never had any problems. One thing to consider is that during busy periods PnG valet parks the cars, so if you're concerned about turning over your keys, that may not be an option. I believe that Park n Fly is exclusively self park, but haven't used them in a while, had a very bad experience with them several years ago, so perhaps someone else can confirm.

We have always used Park n Fly, from the time when they were the only off site parking available. It is all SELF PARKING, which my husband likes and prefers. We have never had a bad experience with them...sorry you had one.

We, also have been using Park N Go for all our cruises....They are fast, efficient

and very close to the ships. The pricing is the best and when you disembark their shuttles are there and they bring you directly to your car. Enjoy your cruise.

WE have used ParkNGo since it opened. We have always been very pleased.

It is currently showing a rate of $15 per day or $12 a day if you prepay. We are cruising on November 27.

That is a far cry from what it used to be. Does anyone have any discount codes?

I am thinking of parking at the port instead for that price.

Carmen, yes, I did. Apparently it is $15 a day or $12 a day for prepay on November 27.

Strange. I think that I might have figured it out. Perhaps this rate is high because of Thanksgiving the week before. Although that makes no sense to me.

Pay At Lot

Your rates for this stay:

$15.00 per day

Partial days at $2.00 per hour

SUBTOTAL:

$90.00

TAX & STATE FEES:

$5.40

SERVICE FEE:

$0.00

PARKING TOTAL:

$95.40