So, when is the name of this section going to change....

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:50 AM.
Maryland
938 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Originally posted by Traveller20074
from IMPERIAL MAJESTY to Celebration Cruiselines
Here is a copy of the email reply I got from CC (with names and emails deleted to protect, well, ME):

Dear Rob,

Thanks for the information. Our Managing Editor is looking into this and will decide whether or not we post a news item now or in the future. I’ll also mention your new board request to our Community Manager. I’m glad you’re so excited about the new ship.

Best,
E*** S**********
Senior Editor
www.CruiseCritic.com

Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:22 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: User Feedback: Question/Suggestion

Rob (*****) has something to say regarding this page: http://www.cruisecritic.com/aboutus/index.cfm?ID=5.

All of us over on the Imperial Majesty board are really curious about the replacement ship and the new line, Celebration Cruises. I was thinking it would be cool to see a news item on CC on what's going on and maybe a new board set up since it appears Imperial Majesty is now gone.
62 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
Thanks for sending something Rob. I guess it's prudent of us to think they keep track of the ships/cruise lines the way some of us do! ;-)
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature