Imagination - Embarkation Meet and Greet Ideas

QTPieRye

Travelling on the Imagination 11/16 for a small high school reunion group of about 60 people.... would like to have a check-in area where alumni can pick up goody bags filled with 80's garb, name tag and possibly have a bar close by.

My first thought was to utilize a small area near the Atrium Bar on the Empress Deck or one deck up at the piano bar (assuming no weddings or other events are being held).... thought it might be convenient for guests to board the ship on Empress, walk past the elevators and do a quick check-in / pick-up of goodies before we head up to the Lido Deck!

My co group leader and I are the only Platinum cruisers in our group, so we will be onboard before the rest of the alumni giving us a chance to drop our luggage off in our cabin and find a spot.

Not interested in a formal meet and greet, as we've allocated our amenitity points, and berth credits towards other events for the weekend.

As a side note, I happen to be on the same ship 2 weeks prior and wondered if I might be able to set something up at that time.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you Sadie! That's what I was thinking..... yet CCL makes it sound like all the lounges, etc are busy!!! Maybe their attempt to sell the private party with bar services, etc.