New Test Breakfast Menu on victory

drvmywifecrzy

The menu has been on the Vista since the beginning of the year. My favorite is the Broken egg sandwich. Really tasty on grilled bread, looks like something you might find at panera Bread. It comes with potato chips with I thought was unnecessary.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Found this online, hope links to this site are allowed:

https://cruisefever.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/carnivalbreakfastmenu.jpg

I'm a little worried that eggs are in quotes...

That's your standard disclaimer about eating eggs too undone and the small chance is salmonella. You see that in EVERY restaurant menu and also under seafood items.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

It looks interesting - just think, a way for millennials to get avocado toast without forsaking their mortgage payments! lol

One thing, I'm reading it that the 25 minutes 'express' breakfast is only the item that is in the box at the top of the menu, not the whole menu.

That's your standard disclaimer about eating eggs too undone and the small chance is salmonella. You see that in EVERY restaurant menu and also under seafood items.

No, the word "eggs" is in quotes at the top of the menu in the box that is the express portion of the menu. Only later in the menu does the * appear to indicate a food safety notice.

I'm wondering why the quotes are there myself. The quotes detract from the menu if people question their use. What could be interpreted if the menu listed orange "juice" or crisp "bacon" or at worst hot "coffee" ?

Other than the "eggs" I really like this new menu and I hope it gets a great response.

Edited by sanmarcosman

No, the word "eggs" is in quotes at the top of the menu in the box that is the express portion of the menu. Only later in the menu does the * appear to indicate a food safety notice.

I'm wondering why the quotes are there myself. The quotes detract from the menu if people question their use. What could be interpreted if the menu listed orange "juice" or crisp "bacon" or at worst hot "coffee" ?

Other than the "eggs" I really like this new menu and I hope it gets a great response.

OK I see what you're saying. Agreed, not sure what they are implying with the quotes!

I'm curious if they also have the updated Deli menu in the Buffet on the Victory. Here is a link to Google photos of both of the new menus that were on the Vista:

https://goo.gl/photos/JPkE1CkgoJBESgFR9

BTW, the Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies they had there were really yummy!

Edited by kwokpot
Additional information

That sounds fantastic, better than spending 20 minutes waiting in line for an omelet. I can get pretty much anything I would want for breakfast and spend less time than I would in the buffet.

Be advised that the express breakfast is only that listed in the black box at the top of the new menu and is offered only on days the ship is in port.

OK I see what you're saying. Agreed, not sure what they are implying with the quotes!

I'm curious if they also have the updated Deli menu in the Buffet on the Victory. Here is a link to Google photos of both of the new menus that were on the Vista:

https://goo.gl/photos/JPkE1CkgoJBESgFR9

BTW, the Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies they had there were really yummy!

These new menus are a good change of pace and indicate Carnival's F and B beards are working creatively.

Be advised that the express breakfast is only that listed in the black box at the top of the new menu and is offered only on days the ship is in port.

For such a highly limited "express" breakfast, I'm not sure why anyone would want that. Why not just grab eggs, bacon, sausage and some bread in the buffet if in a hurry?

Options are a good thing, this certainly people wanting to get off and not be with the many on Lido another option. Hopefully it catches on. We would certainly try it if offered on a ship we were sailing. It appears they have been listening to some of the comments on how busy Lido can be during those days when the entire ship wants to get off.