Chef's Table / Liberty

Allofus12345

I tried asking this once before but wasn't specific enough in the particulars to get a helpful answer. We're foodies and love the Chef's table. We've reserved our spot on an upcoming cruise to the Bahamas Nov 5th. I have emailed the steak house asking for which night of our cruise will this take place only to get a reply that we'll get a notification sent to our stateroom after we board.

My dilemma: As I said we're foodies and love experiencing native foods/cooking of the countries we visit. One of our stops we will be fishing and having a local restaurant prepare our catch for a late lunch/early dinner. I can currently schedule this for either port visit. I do not want to do Chef's table on the same day.

This cruise is a 4 day. (Port Canaveral, Freeport, Nassau, Sea Day, Port Canaveral) The order of our itinerary is important as our sea day is on the 3rd day. I have seen this cruise with the itinerary in reverse. With that said I am hoping someone has been to a Chef's table on the Liberty with our itinerary (sea day on day 3) and can tell me which night they had their Chef's table.