Costa Serena

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Costa Cruises
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:48 AM.
Noosa, Australia
51 Posts
Joined Mar 2009
Hi Cruising D, we will be joining you from 28/11 to 8/12, as we embark in Barcelona (long story). This is our 2nd time with Costa, and if it like our first, we all should have a great cruise.
Australia
269 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
Originally posted by Seaspray8
Hi Cruising D, we will be joining you from 28/11 to 8/12, as we embark in Barcelona (long story). This is our 2nd time with Costa, and if it like our first, we all should have a great cruise.

Hi Seaspray8

This will be our third cruise with Costa, we love them. Really looking forward to it. Maybe we will bump into you.
3 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
So glad to see there are going to be english speaking cruisers, was a bit worried we might be the only ones, this is our first time on costa we have been a european cruise with msc so it will probably be similar......
looking forward to meeting you all
London
20 Posts
Joined May 2011
Hi. I'm just trying to book to go on the Costa Serena 27/11/11, back to back with following one to Greece, Turkey and Israel. Just awaiting confirmation. Are you going on both?
London
20 Posts
Joined May 2011
Hi. I'm just trying to book so that we can embark at Barcelona on 28 November. So pleased you've managed this as Costa themselves said I couldn't but I found an agent who is trying to sort it out for us.
Charente Maritime
1 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
Originally posted by Cruisin D
Anyone else on the Serena on the 27.11.11 & 8.12.11 sailings??
We are joining in Savona.