American Table/Feast Menus from Glory May 9-16, 2015

I took pics of the menus as promised, however, I missed the dessert ones. There were a couple nights I didn't have any because I was too full. The food was very good and I love the new menus. Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll do my best to answer. This was a Western itinerary.

I'm doing this from my phone, so hopefully these come out OK.

Day 1 - Embarkation Day

0d8c556a0aa58bd9001667ee1650600d.jpg8ad30da7abb97003a4c88843da7cd01a.jpg33fb021a109e7652de8f72cee4f6e463.jpg

This will be my first Carnival cruise, so I'm not sure how this works. Would we find both sets of menus in the main dining room or is one set for the main dining room and the other from a specialty restaurant? In other words, would I have the port of call menu with the regular menu in the main dining room?

Thanks!

This will be my first Carnival cruise, so I'm not sure how this works. Would we find both sets of menus in the main dining room or is one set for the main dining room and the other from a specialty restaurant? In other words, would I have the port of call menu with the regular menu in the main dining room?

Thanks!

American Table menu has the 3 parts to it, American Feast (Elegant Night) is just the one page. They are both in the Main Dining Room. I have never paid for a meal on any cruise I have ben on, so no menus are from the specialty restaurant.

Note that under "Steakhouse Selections", you can order from the Specialty Restaurant for a $20 fee. It is then brought to your table in the MDR. It doesn't include all the "extras" that you would get if you actually went there, thus it's only $20 vs the $35 you would pay.

American Table menu has the 3 parts to it, American Feast (Elegant Night) is just the one page. They are both in the Main Dining Room. I have never paid for a meal on any cruise I have ben on, so no menus are from the specialty restaurant.

Note that under "Steakhouse Selections", you can order from the Specialty Restaurant for a $20 fee. It is then brought to your table in the MDR. It doesn't include all the "extras" that you would get if you actually went there, thus it's only $20 vs the $35 you would pay.

Thanks for the quick response! Well, off to exercise I go (and every day for the next 41 days) because it looks like I'm going to be an eating fool with those menus :D

Thanks for the quick response! Well, off to exercise I go (and every day for the next 41 days) because it looks like I'm going to be an eating fool with those menus :D

You're welcome! Everything that I had was really good. And remember that if you don't like something, you can always order something else ;)

I'm glad you guys are finding this useful! There has been a lot of discussion/speculation about the new menus, many which were negative from people that hadn't even tried them. As I have always said, and now you can see first hand, a lot of the things are the same (maybe with a different name) and a few are new. They have evolved a bit from the original American Table/Feast menus and I really like them.

It was my pleasure doing this for all of you. I just love being able to help people out. That's what this site is supposed to be about, anyway. And if I can make a positive contribution to someone's cruise planning, then it makes me happy! So, enjoy! Soon those tired, boring menus will be a thing of the past fleet wide. Happy cruising and Bon Appetit!!!

Thanks for posting! We leave Saturday :D Can you tell me what nights the formal nights were please?

As you can see from the "American Feast" menus, they are the first sea day (Sunday), and the night of Grand Cayman (Thursday). American Feast menus are only on Elegant Nights.

Thank you very much. Your phone takes great pictures of the menues and it all looks fantastic. I heard these menues were coming to the Magic at the end of May and sure hope those rumors are correct because we are sailing in August and can't wait to try this! I have almost planned my supper for every day now lol.

Thank you very much. Your phone takes great pictures of the menues and it all looks fantastic. I heard these menues were coming to the Magic at the end of May and sure hope those rumors are correct because we are sailing in August and can't wait to try this! I have almost planned my supper for every day now lol.

Pics were actually taken with my Olympus Tough camera (waterproof too - bonus!) I just downloaded them from my phone. Gotta love the iCloud stuff that allows me to access all my pics on my Mac from my iPhone :p If I don't do it that way, the files are too big and you wouldn't be able to read them because they would post as thumbnails. Useless!! Thank goodness for Tapatalk that sizes them just right!

PS - and thank Fireman Bob for his service as a first responder!

Will do :)

Have a great cruise!

Really sweet of you, kind of relieved love food too much soul here......there is always something with the everyday if you do not feel adventurous, they still have 2 fruit soups...YEAH....and lots of things that look great..and then you can splurge to the steakhouse selections if desired but certainly not necessary...it looks good to me...Thanks!!!