Go pro 4

ooreogg

The basic model is (cheapest on board) was $299. It doesn't come with the stick or anything but I think my son said you could rent one from the photo shop. He was looking into to buying one while we were on board the Breeze.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly, the GoPro Hero cameras onboard align with prices that you find in any major retailer. The Hero 4 Silver Edition is probably about $400 on the ship. Keep in mind there are no taxes onboard too. Could save yourself $25+.

I have a Hero 3 and Hero 4. Do yourself a favour and research the mounts and accessories and buy it before you go on the cruise. Be warned, it will be an expensive venture. I have over $1000 in mounts and accessories. the Steadicam Curve is nice, but it takes a lot of time to figure out how to use it and the Hero 4 is lighter, so it needs an additional weight to be able to balance it, so I use the Hero 3 with it.

I would like to know how a serious user of Go Pro like Mic Bergsma has sunk into GoPro seeing as he has at least six GoPro's from the first to the newest Session and just about anything and everything that was made or can be home made for it.....