Need Advise regarding Bermuda weather

cruisemom#1

I need some advise, regarding Bermuda weather. I am scheduled on a Dawn cruise on 6/8. I have been monitoring the weather but it is only in the low 70's, which is lower than what we have in NY right now. Will this be warm enough to go to the beach. Also, how cool does it get in the evening. I've been to Bermuda in August and I remember it being very hot same with the Carribean. I will be traveling with two little girls ( 6 and 2 yrs old) so any advise will help. Thank you.

I need some advise, regarding Bermuda weather. I am scheduled on a Dawn cruise on 6/8. I have been monitoring the weather but it is only in the low 70's, which is lower than what we have in NY right now. Will this be warm enough to go to the beach. Also, how cool does it get in the evening. I've been to Bermuda in August and I remember it being very hot same with the Carribean. I will be traveling with two little girls ( 6 and 2 yrs old) so any advise will help. Thank you.

Cruisemom ~ we're sailing the same time!! Come join our roll call. Our Cruise Critic meet n greet is scheduled for Monday at 10:30 a.m. in the Star Bar. The link to our roll call is in my signature. We also have 2 little ones: DD is 5 and DS is 10.

We were in Bermuda this time last year and the water was a little chilly, but still warm enough for swimming.

See you on board!

we just got back from Bermuda on Sunday, the weather was in the 70's like you said, but it was humid, and that made it feel much warmer, We did not need any long sleve shirts, but maybe for the evening for the kids I would just pack a sweater. If the humidity dropped it might have gotten chillier.

During the day with the sun out it was HOT:D

have a great trip

Archived