Has anyone booked Discovery yet

Yes we booked three weeks ago for next October from Palma going to Gibraltar Lisbon Malaga cartegena 22 nd Octiber , but before that we are going in two weeks under rci from Venice so it will be interesting to see the difference from this time to next October can't wait will be at hotel at Gatwick this time in two weeks

Yes we on next aug 6th first cruise new to this forum too

Well, Thomson are a good first time cruise. I am looking forward to a Thomson cruise with a balcony at last. Hopes are high that it will not disappoint! You will get lots of useful info on these boards so ask whatever you want. Here was me thinking I might have the ship to myself on the 23rd July!

Yes we booked three weeks ago for next October from Palma going to Gibraltar Lisbon Malaga cartegena 22 nd Octiber , but before that we are going in two weeks under rci from Venice so it will be interesting to see the difference from this time to next October can't wait will be at hotel at Gatwick this time in two weeks

Just done a similar itinerary to that on celebrity eclipse. Quite liked Malaga, Gibraltar is an easy DIY port, as is Lisbon. Enjoy.

yes have booked two weeks june 25th x

If discovery is booked into St.martin every wednesday in 2017 doing Tortola first and dropping back to St.martin , apart from thursday 9 -3 -17 and 23 -3 -17 any one has any idea what cruise this might be Island,s ect thank,s :cool:

If discovery is booked into St.martin every wednesday in 2017 doing Tortola first and dropping back to St.martin , apart from thursday 9 -3 -17 and 23 -3 -17 any one has any idea what cruise this might be Island,s ect thank,s :cool:

sounds like it could be paradise islands

tortola tuesday, st martin weds, st kitts thurs, antigua fri, st vincent sat

sounds like it could be paradise islands

tortola tuesday, st martin weds, st kitts thurs, antigua fri, st vincent sat

Sorry GEO my fault i meant to say cruises with calls to st martin on the thursday not tuesday as these are the only one,s Dicovery is doing through out her winter season 9th and the 23rd march also would Thomson dock in San Juan just a thought :)

• 1 month later...
Sorry GEO my fault i meant to say cruises with calls to st martin on the thursday not tuesday as these are the only one,s Dicovery is doing through out her winter season 9th and the 23rd march also would Thomson dock in San Juan just a thought :)

Sorry if i,am a sado, yes i have booked for march 2017, same old cruise,it,s our 50th same as pension cruiser, eastern carribean and a stay in Barbados, stern balcony, 6022 :D

Well have a great time hope its as good as ours was. When do you actually go we have been looking for Feb which we usually do for Mrs PCs birthday around the 25th, we have two booked for next year, one in Feb and the other in Sep but I was surprised with the Sep one how many cabins had already gone we had to go down to our fifth choice. I don't know how you found it but I think comparable costs for the Feb 2017 cruise only appear to have increased by £150 and not knowing the ship we would have no preference on the cabin location so we many leave it a while before we book, but I said that for next year and couldn't wait:)

Well have a great time hope its as good as ours was. When do you actually go we have been looking for Feb which we usually do for Mrs PCs birthday around the 25th, we have two booked for next year, one in Feb and the other in Sep but I was surprised with the Sep one how many cabins had already gone we had to go down to our fifth choice. I don't know how you found it but I think comparable costs for the Feb 2017 cruise only appear to have increased by £150 and not knowing the ship we would have no preference on the cabin location so we many leave it a while before we book, but I said that for next year and couldn't wait:)

Hi PC thank,s for that yes it,s our 50th and while i have my P.T job with the cruise ship,s and keep in pretty good health iwill try and have agood one each year, as for stern balcony cabins we were lucky to nab one so anyone who,s thinking about one for the Caribbean in winter 16/17 go for it now, there is a new hotel we are stopping in Barbados first the SAND,S BARBADOS flying out on the 12th march 2017 yes price wise about £150 xtra HOWARD

Went into TA today to book the Dream [we love the Dream] doing the Adriatic Explorer but it was already booked up so we've signed up for the Discovery on the 6th August for a cruise and stay. It will be our Silver Wedding anniversary on the next day and I now have this romantic, but slightly daft, vision of us sailing past Palma cathedral at midnight as we move into the 7th.

We've always loved the Thomson ships as they're so friendly and not too big. Hope this new one has the same lovely atmosphere.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Went into TA today to book the Dream [we love the Dream] doing the Adriatic Explorer but it was already booked up so we've signed up for the Discovery on the 6th August for a cruise and stay. It will be our Silver Wedding anniversary on the next day and I now have this romantic, but slightly daft, vision of us sailing past Palma cathedral at midnight as we move into the 7th.

We've always loved the Thomson ships as they're so friendly and not too big. Hope this new one has the same lovely atmosphere.:)

Well that's at least 3 of us![emoji1]