All I think about is cruising!!!!!!!!

I always though that once I had one under my belt it would calm down but its actually got worse! Especially as we did an ultimate Panama cruise holiday last year.

I am a bit researched out though atm as I havent found our cruise for this year yet...a bit frustrated with last minuteness.

I try to get people I know 'on board' but they do not get it :D

I wonder what will happen when I have done my 5 bucket list cruises..if I will stay or move on.

I haven't even BEEN on my first cruise and Im already addicted!

Between researching things on this board, looking up sales on cruises and shopping for my cruise I spends hours every day.

My DH thinks Im nuts btw. Until we actually get on that ship and then he will change his tune pretty quick I think ;)

There are just too many good deals, places to see and adventures to be taken!

I was the same way before my first cruise. CC was both a blessing and a curse for that reason. The day we got back from the first I was already researching the 2nd and 3rd. (DW still thinks I'm nuts btw, but I think she appreciates it ;) )

I'm always looking for the next cruise. Just finished one last month. One coming up in December. Another booked for next August. And . . . still looking for one more.

Can't seem to get enough. More places to see and people to meet! Ahhh . . . it's a great way to travel! :D

Well, I had the Jan. 2017 Allure cruise booked for younger daughter and myself, but I just had to look at the options and pricing when they started the 30/30/30 sale yesterday. I found a western Caribbean 7-day on Harmony for about the same price as the Allure one. I've been on the Oasis 3 times, and will sail her again in Feb. 2016. I was looking forward to different shows, etc. on the Allure, but I just couldn't resist the chance to sail on the Harmony. And - I've never done the western route. As with the eastern, I may wind up staying on board on all the port days - (I don't do well with the heat) - but I'm really cruising for the ship, not the ports. Now I have TWO cruises to look forward to in the next two years - and I'll probably be watching for 2018 dates to open :D

I didn't pay much attention to the thread about the Harmony being built, but now I check it to see if there are any new pictures. I'm hopeless! I come here several times a day, and am disappointed when I don't find anything new to read.

Edited by Grandma Petania