H2Otstr

1017362_10151408611543414_2131828663_n.jpg

Our room with a french balcony.

1013807_10151408611438414_170863314_n.jpg

Bathroom.

1014290_10151408611618414_2130269256_n.jpg

Shower (also has a rain head).

1003280_10151408612178414_2137751465_n.jpg

Dining room. Each side had the same set up.

1016116_10151408611928414_1286789953_n.jpg

Specialty restaurant. Seats 28 and is at the back of the boat.

1001822_10151408612513414_662405577_n.jpg

There were two of these rooms. I think that they were for larger groups. Never ate in there.

Sergio, download your photos over to your photo sharing site (Shutterfly, Photobucket, etc.), open the photo, right click, copy, go back to CC and paste.

Look at the photo and camera thread on CC for more information, too:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1714741

Forgot to mention that CC would only allow me to post 6 photos at once.

Sergio, download your photos over to your photo sharing site (Shutterfly, Photobucket, etc.), open the photo, right click, copy, go back to CC and paste.

Look at the photo and camera thread on CC for more information, too:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1714741

Forgot to mention that CC would only allow me to post 6 photos at once.

Thanks! In the past I've tried to post a photo directly from my hard drive, and then CC only allows a certain size (very small). Next time I'll try your method. Thanks again!

Sergio

A question regarding the AMA Concerto ships dining room. It is divided into two sides (Bella Cucina and Verde Fine dining). Is there different menus for each side.

If so, was it a problem getting the side you wanted each night.

When we were aboard in November, there was no split in the MDR and one menu. We were told that they went back to the single concept after trying the two different menus. Has this changed?

On our Tulip Time cruise in April, there was no division.

I don't know. The 2014 brochure lists the 2 restaurants. I was just wondering how this worked as I am booked on the AMAReina. New ship for 2014. Sister ship to the AMAPrima

There are 2 restaurants - one in the back of the ship you can reserve one time only. The other main dining room is not split, as far as I know.

There are 2 restaurants - one in the back of the ship you can reserve one time only. The other main dining room is not split, as far as I know.

That is correct. There is one main dining room which has a menu with three choices of food......meat, fish and vegetarian. Steak, chicken and salmon were always offered as an option if one does not like any of the menu choices.

The specialty restaurant, located on the third floor in the back of the boat, has a set menu. Everyone can reserve this dining experience at least once. We had 141 people on our boat (boat holds 160), so someone could go twice, I suppose, if they really wanted to. There were several empty seats the evening that we dined. The dining experience was nice, but once was enough for me. I enjoyed the variety of the regular dining room.

That is correct. There is one main dining room which has a menu with three choices of food......meat, fish and vegetarian. Steak, chicken and salmon were always offered as an option if one does not like any of the menu choices.

The specialty restaurant, located on the third floor in the back of the boat, has a set menu. Everyone can reserve this dining experience at least once. We had 141 people on our boat (boat holds 160), so someone could go twice, I suppose, if they really wanted to. There were several empty seats the evening that we dined. The dining experience was nice, but once was enough for me. I enjoyed the variety of the regular dining room.

Same here. The main dining room was very good, I thought. The choices were limited in the other restaurant.

We are cruising the AMACERTO on July1st, 2013. Just wondering what eveyone was wearing for dinner and did people dress up for the captains dinner. Also, can you use the bikes to ride arouind the ports by yourself, or do you have to be part of the explorer tours. Thanks.

We are cruising the AMACERTO on July1st, 2013. Just wondering what eveyone was wearing for dinner and did people dress up for the captains dinner. Also, can you use the bikes to ride arouind the ports by yourself, or do you have to be part of the explorer tours. Thanks.

If there were extra bikes after the bike tour folks were accommodated, yes, they were available to just take out for a ride. Same for when there were no bike tours scheduled.

For the Captain's dinner the ladies dressed up a bit (sparkly tops, etc) and most men were in nice slacks and button downs. There was a group of 4 that dressed as if they were on a large cruise ship and they really stood out as they were very overdressed for the occasion.

For dinners I wear nice slacks and top or skirt and DH wears nice slacks and collared shirt/sweater.

Archived