6663ks

6663KS

A331 is an inside cabin that sleeps 4 people.

I suggest cruise line rooms dot com and click on your ship to look at photos. if you dont see it listed look at other class of ships

Thank You for the info on the cabin and your time to send. I was interested if someone had stayed in the cabin 331 as it might be noisy or to congested. I took the cabin as I thought it might be a little more room. Anyway I will check out the places you listed.

You will be fine in that cabin, there are only cabins above and below you, so noise will be minimal. I can'r remember from your other posts whether you are traveling with a 3/4th person...This is a quad cabin with bunks that come off the side walls. If you are only two, you might want to switch to a cabin for just two. EMEM

Thank you Essiesmom for the info. we are 2 and we at time of booking didn't have a choice as I looked were the room was, it was basically were I wanted on the ship I was looking if there was cruier that stayed in that room on a past cruise and had anything to add, like the place was stinky or problems with the crew.

Cheers 6663ks

Archived