Bringing case of water on ship

Is it allowable to bring your own case of water onto the ship? If so, could you please advise as to how I would go about doing so. I would appreciate any response. Thanks in advance.

For the most part, yes, its ok to bring a case of water onboard.

People use to "slap a luggage tag" on the case of water and have it delivered to their cabin with their luggage but Ive heard of Porters refusing to handle it that way now.

I would either plan on carrying it on or you could pack it in your checked luggage individually and hope for the best.

Is it allowable to bring your own case of water onto the ship? If so, could you please advise as to how I would go about doing so. I would appreciate any response. Thanks in advance.

I made a "handle" out of duct tape and attached it to the case of water and then put a luggage tag on it. It made it easier for the porters to carry it. It arrived to our cabin with no issues.

Enjoy your cruise!

Just tape luggage tag to case of water and you should be fine. It will be delivered to your cabin along with your luggage.

one question....

What do you consider a "case of water"???

Is it a Big Bottle? or is it the 24 bottles package??

Thanks.

one question....

What do you consider a "case of water"???

Is it a Big Bottle? or is it the 24 bottles package??

Thanks.

I think of a case as the 24 bottle package.

We never had a problem up until our recent FOS cruise. The porter would not take the packaged case of water. I brought it through security myself. It was thoroughly inspected and I held it until we were allowed access to the cabin.

I had previously tagged and had delivered a case of water at least a half dozen times. Not sure why there was an issue this time.

I made a "handle" out of duct tape and attached it to the case of water and then put a luggage tag on it. It made it easier for the porters to carry it. It arrived to our cabin with no issues.

Enjoy your cruise!

Good idea

We took a case of water and 2 12 pjs of sodas on the Mariner last week. Just used packing tape and put the case is water on top of the 12 packs, taped it ll together with a luggage tags and sent off with luggage and it arrived safely in our room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived