Breakaway VS Pride

muchomalo

I have 2 choices for 11/15/15 NCL Breakaway outside with adult drink package for 1,436.49 Cat OC from NYC

Carnival Pride for same date outside cabin $1160.94 no restrictions 1120.94 early saver

I am Platinum on both lines.

i am posting this on both boards

Thank you

I'd personally choose the Breakaway but you didn't say whether you have kids, where you're coming from (pride leaves out of Baltimore, Breakaway out of NYC) or your itinerary. Either ship will be great I'm sure as Pride was just renovated :)

I'd personally choose the Breakaway but you didn't say whether you have kids, where you're coming from (pride leaves out of Baltimore, Breakaway out of NYC) or your itinerary. Either ship will be great I'm sure as Pride was just renovated :)

Single from Brooklyn

The Carnival Pride is my favorite ship of any I have been on and the list is not short. We are booked on the Breakaway next month only because of the UBP offer and the fact that the Pride is not available for a 7 day the week we can go. If the Pride was available, we would have priced it out to see if the UBP would have still been worth it.

I booked breakaway on 11/15/15 over the pride even tho its 200 more for these reasons:

1 better itin GSC over freeport

2 sabrett hot dogs much better than guys burger

3 free UBP

4 live music in showroom vs canned music & hasbro

Technically you are saving about $500 with the UBP so you are ahead :) I agree with everything except Guy's - those burgers are amazing. I will be posting a Breakaway review towards the end of March - so you can compare :)