Cancellation of Mariner China, Japan cruises

Have just had a call from my Cruise Agent telling me that Royal Caribbean have cancelled our October cruise and the Mariner of the Seas sailings following on from our China tour.

They say they have no idea why, I wonder if it is to do with the potential North Korea crisis?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have just had a call from my Cruise Agent telling me that Royal Caribbean have cancelled our October cruise and the Mariner of the Seas sailings following on from our China tour.

They say they have no idea why, I wonder if it is to do with the potential North Korea crisis?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What dates are your cruise? I think this is the reason your cruise is cancelled!

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/16802-royal-caribbean-to-boost-marina-bay-capacity-extend-season.html (Should be a trusted source)

What dates are your cruise? I think this is the reason your cruise is cancelled!

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/16802-royal-caribbean-to-boost-marina-bay-capacity-extend-season.html (Should be a trusted source)

Good work here.

The demand for cruises from SG has gone up tremendously.

Voyager SG sailing for this summer is almost all sold out.

Mariner year end SG sailing price has gone up by 10% this past month alone.

I was hoping to book Mariner at a good price when I go on board Voyager in 3 days time but may regret for waiting to book again if the price goes up again.

Good work here.

The demand for cruises from SG has gone up tremendously.

Voyager SG sailing for this summer is almost all sold out.

Mariner year end SG sailing price has gone up by 10% this past month alone.

I was hoping to book Mariner at a good price when I go on board Voyager in 3 days time but may regret for waiting to book again if the price goes up again.

It strikes me that Royal still decided to cut deployment here! Enjoy your cruise on Voyager! Never been on her before.

Quantum of the Seas China/Japan cruises are still being sold. Not sure your dates or what ports you were visiting, but we got a really good deal on a Junior Suite on Quantum for October; Shanghai to 3 ports in southern Japan.

They did cut all stops in South Korea because China and S. Korea are fighting over their new missile defense system, but I think things would have to get really serious for N. Korea to impact cruises in the region. China and North Korea are friends and a lot of the cruises leaving from China have a majority of Chinese passengers.