Urgent Notice re. Sunday 9/10-9/11

BBMacLaird

RESERVATION SYSTEMS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE - starting 9/10/17

Due to Hurricane Irma’s planned impact, our reservation systems are being temporarily shut down from 12am (midnight) EST Sunday, September 10, to 12pm (Noon) EST Monday, September 11.

This will impact making a booking online or via our call center, and other services such as online check-in and booking shore excursions.

This planned hibernation is to protect our systems. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Our teams are working hard to ensure that any possible pause in service is as short as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

RESERVATION SYSTEMS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE - starting 9/10/17

Due to Hurricane Irma’s planned impact, our reservation systems are being temporarily shut down from 12am (midnight) EST Sunday, September 10, to 12pm (Noon) EST Monday, September 11.

This will impact making a booking online or via our call center, and other services such as online check-in and booking shore excursions.

This planned hibernation is to protect our systems. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Our teams are working hard to ensure that any possible pause in service is as short as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for posting this. I had just received a notice from Azamara that my online documents were ready. I will wait till next week to access them.

Good luck to you all in the storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for posting this. I had just received a notice from Azamara that my online documents were ready. I will wait till next week to access them.

Good luck to you all in the storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Coastal,

You have until midnight tonight if you want to access them today.

Thank you for the good luck wishes.

yes, they need to keep safe.

Bonnie, I have a question about this

I went to Azamara website to complete a form for the referral program . I referred someone new to Azamara and they booked six days ago. I only have seven days post booking day to complete the form. Do you know if the form actually went through or if it did will it be dated to show that I completed the form in the required time frame?

yes, they need to keep safe.

Bonnie, I have a question about this

I went to Azamara website to complete a form for the referral program . I referred someone new to Azamara and they booked six days ago. I only have seven days post booking day to complete the form. Do you know if the form actually went through or if it did will it be dated to show that I completed the form in the required time frame?

Were you able to find confirmation that you completed the form?

If not, I'm sure you'll get an extension.