Does Royal Caribbean Provide Bus Transportation from Orlando?

Yvonne

I'm thinking about booking Freedom of the Seas out of Port Canaveral, for my 72-year-old Mom and myself for September '09. We would stay right at the Hyatt there at the Orlando International airport, then we'd need transportation from the airport to the cruise terminal the next day. I really do not want to rent a car and drive it myself, so I'm wondering if Royal Caribbean provides bus transportation from the Orlando International airport to Port Canaveral?

When we took our Disney cruises, they provided bus service and it was so simple and hassle free to do it that way so I'm hoping Royal Caribbean has this same service.

Yes, tell your TA or RCCL(if you booked directly),you want to purchase transfers.......

Q: How do I get to the ship?

A: For guests who have made their air arrangements through Royal Caribbean (and are arriving on the day of boarding), our airport meet & greet staff will meet you in the Baggage Claim Area or outside of Customs (for international flights) to direct you to your transportation between the airport and ship. Please refer to your Transfer Voucher for more specific details on transportation, meeting locations, start times and frequency of transfers.

Guests that are Cruise Only (i.e., have not made air arrangements through us) may also purchase this transfer service (called Royal connections) separately. Please contact your travel agent or contact us for details.

If you drive to the departure port, parking is typically available on a first-come first-served basis at most piers for a minimal fee. But every pier does vary.

I'm thinking about booking Freedom of the Seas out of Port Canaveral, for my 72-year-old Mom and myself for September '09. We would stay right at the Hyatt there at the Orlando International airport, then we'd need transportation from the airport to the cruise terminal the next day. I really do not want to rent a car and drive it myself, so I'm wondering if Royal Caribbean provides bus transportation from the Orlando International airport to Port Canaveral?

When we took our Disney cruises, they provided bus service and it was so simple and hassle free to do it that way so I'm hoping Royal Caribbean has this same service.

Yvonne:

Yes, should be $140 roundtrip for both of you. We are using the service next month from Orlando over to port-C. Its about a 1 hr. ride as per RCCL.

Archived