Following ship at sea

Try this one to follow the Explorer:

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/rccl/obs/ex-rt-obs.pl

Last year, it was intriguing to watch as she varied her routes to avoid the hurricanes. I'm betting she heads down the eastern side of Cuba when she leaves port tonight. Her usual route when she does the Western Caribbean is down the western side.

Thanks for all your help, have already checked out these web sites and they are great. My daughter and her family is on the Explorer but not sure where they will be going due to the hurricane. Thanks again.

I am the webmaster of CruiseCal.com. I have received emails from a visitor to my site that is either a crewmember or knows one on the Explorer ofthe Seas. They just emailed me to tell me they are doing the Eastern itinerary this week to avoid Emily.

Hope this helps

Brian:)

My daughter called me last night to advise they will be doing the Eastern route. Said that there were alot of people very upset but she felt just being on a cruise and the fact that Royal is looking out for their best interest was fine with her. People should know that when they book a cruise in the summer months there is always the possibility that this can happen.

Archived