Laundry price list?

Ask Travelcat, she and many others CC board members are on Mariner right now! My laundry experience on Mariner is don't waste a precious single minute in the laundry. You have paid $1000's to sail with Regent on a trip of a lifetime! We sailed Barcelona to Istanbul last April and left the ship owing about $300 total, about half was laundry and I sent it out often..... Don't think you can get off any other ship owing so little. Send your laundry out, don't look at the price list, you are on vacation, ENJOY!

Just MHO :)

Right on Nana...We're going to be on the Navigator next month and I'm not going to spend one precious moment with laundry this time around. Can't think of a better way to use an OBC especially since our cruise is 18 days and a full ship.

My family calls me the "Laundry Queen", I actually would choose my cabin based on the location of the shipboard "self laundry", How sick is that!

A fellow CC member helped me to see the light, why after spending $15,000 for a cruise of a lifetime would I be willing to spend a single minute doing laundry or feel an investment in my vacation time was to expensive @ $2.00 to clean a pair of panties :)

Now I just send it out and do NOT look at the price list, yes I can buy a new t-shirt for the price listed, but not today!

This is of course just my humble opinion :D

You folks have put me in my place because I am the one who fusses over saving a buck by doing the laundry, etc., while The Boss lounges and basks. You are all correct and have changed my way of thinking. Thanks.

Z and TB

We are actually are one of those couples who do our own laundry when there are machines. We also send some stuff out. But the laundry is very useful for certain items especially on a longer cruise.

We keep our OBCs for tours and the like and if necessary even an upgrade to an nice wine or champagne

We are actually are one of those couples who do our own laundry when there are machines. We also send some stuff out. But the laundry is very useful for certain items especially on a longer cruise.

We keep our OBCs for tours and the like and if necessary even an upgrade to an nice wine or champagne

Yep, sounds just like me.....I'm over it! Enjoy your cruise and try to stay out of the laundry. Trust me I get it.... But I am so over it.

So glad to see this thread going the way it has--I admit I was going to say, "who cares what a few laundered shirts cost after spending all that money?" That being said, I've used the self-serve once or twice. And won't send unmentionables out--usually do in sink if required.

Wendy, for travellers like you and me Tide has these little sachets for a single sink wash. DD swears by them - I havent used them myself but they look awfully convenient. LIke you I carry some detergent in a baggy.

Archived