Keeping in contact

jkzs

I know that you can use the carnival funville boards to keep in contact with home for free but my question is can you do this from your laptop or do you have to use there internet cafe computers?

You can use your own laptop. All you have to do is connect to the Carnival wireless network from anywhere on the ship, and click on the Funville Forums. Make sure that your family members register on there so that you can keep in touch with them while you are on your cruise.

I used my laptop in the room with no issues. When you go to your browser a page will come up for carnival and you can get to the forums from there. A word of advice - open a thread in the "currently onboard" forum, not on your ship's thread etc...as they tend to get lost easily and people get peeved at personal threads in the wrong forum. HTH! ;)

I set up an account for my mom and just emailed her the info to log on. :)

I know this is nothing, but I thought I would bring it up. I am ES, pmt. has been pd. in full. Then came a price drop. I submitted form. They did not apply it as OBC, but a credit on my bill, which wound up showing I had a credit on my MasterCard for $80.00. Anyway, I didn't want a credit on my MasterCard as I didn't owe a dime. I wanted my OBC. Well finally after speaking to my PVP, I was told they didn't know where to put this credit so they just put it on as a credit on my balance which like I said was paid already in full. I marked on the submiission I sent in OBC. Okay, finally after talking to PVP, they put it right as on OBC. Now when I looked into Manage My Cruises under View details it now shows correctly and then Boarding Charges/Credit - $80.00. Yet if you click on View Cruise Documents under itemized charges it says $79.98. Now I certainly an not worried about 2 cents much less $2, but it is the principle of the thing. The two don't equal. Please check both. You could have something more showing up on either one. :confused:

Archived