This time tomorrow!

I will be on the road to port canaveral to board the Liberty and her first sailing out of PC!!! Hope all this rain in my area of Florida ends soon... But a rainy day on a cruise is better than a sunny day at work!!!

I will be on the road to port canaveral to board the Liberty and her first sailing out of PC!!! Hope all this rain in my area of Florida ends soon... But a rainy day on a cruise is better than a sunny day at work!!!

Congrats!!!!

We will be on her in November on an 8 day and we cannot wait!!

Bon voyage!!!!

This time Tomorrow I will be on the road to New Orleans to board the DREAM! It will be sunny with a high in low 80's. It is bright and sunny today in south Louisiana....

I'll be on the Liberty in June for an 8 day! I'm going solo and booked first class air so I'm excited!!! I think after a long year of teaching 7th and 8th graders I deserve this!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Woot Woot.....Enjoy your cruise!:) Looking forward to hearing all about the Liberty from Port Canaveral since we're on the July 11th 8 night Eastern. Only 69 days to go!:D

I hope to be sipping something cold, refreshing and loaded with alcohol! We're driving from Dallas to Houston as I type. Tomorrow we'll head to Galveston to board the Magic! :D :D