Beaches near Baths at a Virgin Gorda?

jmbeebe0722

So... we will be in Tortola on NCL Escape leaving next Saturday.

We will only be in port from 7:00am to 3:00pm and my wife really wants to see the Baths. We plan to take the 7:45am Ferry and Return in the 12:40pm Ferry.

Most people say the Baths take about 2hr to explore. Are their any beaches near this area where we can spend the rest of our 2hrs on the island, before heading back to shop a bit and get back aboard?

So... we will be in Tortola on NCL Escape leaving next Saturday.

We will only be in port from 7:00am to 3:00pm and my wife really wants to see the Baths. We plan to take the 7:45am Ferry and Return in the 12:40pm Ferry.

Most people say the Baths take about 2hr to explore. Are their any beaches near this area where we can spend the rest of our 2hrs on the island, before heading back to shop a bit and get back aboard?

The end of the baths trail leaves you out to a beach. I won't swear as to the name of it, because I just did it the first time a couple of weeks ago. However, we ended up at a cute beach. The entry to the water was a bit rocky, but other than that we loved it. The tide was a bit strong the day we were there and we had a great time laughing at the waves trying to pull us out to sea. There was a roped off area where we were, so we figured we'd just grab on if we got pulled out that far. It's not the biggest beach, but it's very pretty.

The beach Irishgsl mentioned is Devils Bay, there is also a beach on the other side of the boulders where Poorman's shack is but Devil's Bay is nicer.

You can also walk up to the Top of the Baths and walk to nearby Spring Bay. Folks at the restaurant can direct you.